Shit. I Dun Messed Up.

• Thread starter d0rk2dafullest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

accidently started flowering a room too early, didnt notice my timer was fucked up until 2 weeks later. fck my life. can i revert back to veg? or is it too late? should i just cull the room? and start fresh??? lemme know what u guys think i should do. first time i've ran into this situation. so im asking for advice. any helpful advice is appreciated!!!!

Smerb

Smerb

accidently started flowering a room too early, didnt notice my timer was fucked up until 2 weeks later. fck my life. can i revert back to veg? or is it too late? should i just cull the room? and start fresh??? lemme know what u guys think i should do. first time i've ran into this situation. so im asking for advice. any helpful advice is appreciated!!!!
What do they look like, strong, big?

fatawa

fatawa

You can pretty much do what u want to providing plants r healthy.you can re veg all,reveg half and leave half flippd.take cutting..."the world is yours" lmao.yur there jesus if u provide the right shit.im sure this is what yur truly asking,if u reveg u stalled yurself by 2wks by time the swing back fully into veg mode again.so i wouldnt scrap it but that me..2wks aint shit.

d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

2 weeks into flower, went in to top and found flowring sites. Calyxes alrdy started forming i guess ill trash 2 trays and reveg for 2 weeks before swinging back to flower thx for ur help guys!!

d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

maybe im paranoid? but i think they are flowering.... lol

20170529 160607
20170529 160622
20170529 160631
d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

yeah so i wanna reveg i only have enough to replace 2 trays at this very moment anyways.
pics coming in a bit.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

yeah so i wanna reveg i only have enough to replace 2 trays at this very moment anyways.
pics coming in a bit.
reveg takes a few weeks and honestly it aint worth it, when you compare time/yield/cost of electric/ imo... I would just flower out, and get your next run vegging... They will have 6 weeks at least by the time these are done...
Waiting to see the pics but i think you would be crazy to do anything but keep them flowering imo...

d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

so the pic with the 2 trays and the AC is the one i wanna save and reveg for 2 weeks, and the other pic of the 2 trays i wanna replant. and do rite. will take 2 weeks for the plants to catch anyways. and catch up to the other 2 trays. and the last pic is of my other room with 6000w.

20170529 164601
20170529 164612
20170529 164721
d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

meh... i rather have a crop done rite, than to have a crop done half ass. cuz the other 2 trays. are pretty weak looking. dont u think?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

so the pic with the 2 trays and the AC is the one i wanna save and reveg for 2 weeks, and the other pic of the 2 trays i wanna replant. and do rite. will take 2 weeks for the plants to catch anyways. and catch up to the other 2 trays. and the last pic is of my other room with 6000w.
one rec for you tho, i would get insulated sleeves or replace with insulated ducting for you lights. Believe it or not, it will have an effect on helping keep your temp lower and steady.. but damn i can tell you have invested some time in your setup.

Top Bottom