Shit. I Dun Messed Up.

• Thread starter d0rk2dafullest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

oh been growing for some years. maybe like 8 or so. maybe more. forgot when i started. i started when my packs use to go for 4400 a lb. lol. but yeah. just havent ran into this problem before. the timer thing just slipped my mind. and i didnt bother to check untill it was too late. but yeah. ive dealth with insulated ducting before. i might think about getting the plastic coating in the ductingg but not the full on sleeved with foam or fiberglass ones, cuz i've dealth with those before, and it was a pain in the ass to put up and take down. it does help i agree, but with my fans with intake and outake, the temps are fine. sometimes it gets reallly cold in there. but yeah. have 10k watts in total.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Can you take a pic of the back of that window ac? It's not venting out a window is it? Looks like the window shaker mod I'm about to dive into and build an exhaust box for.

I dropped 3* in my lung room by using r8 6" duct sleeves for my a.c. exhaust.

Edit:
I run 20' with a 6" 440cfm on speed controller to help the air along. Matched to a.c. exhaust (+/-).

Last edited:
d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

Yes, it is actually venting out of a window. but the back of the window is surrounded by a cinder block wall.

i've gone box before. if u do this make sure u exhaust the water that drips outta the ac out into another collection drum or out into an outlet line. cuz that's one thing i had to deal with. didnt wanna make holes inside from the house to out. so i collected with a bucket. that water is still good. and has 0ppm u can use that water. or u can just toss it. i personally wanna get into mini splits. but i need to make some more dough to get those in.

also if u do go box, make sure it has it's own outlet fan and ggoes straigght up. dont connect it to your light's exhaust. been there done that. not cool. lol. temps go up.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I'll use.my existing portable exhaust ducting when I make the a.c. switch. Just need to build the box and buy the unit. Then dial.in and remove a.c. glass.

Top Bottom