Shocking!

• Thread starter Lofty Vision
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lofty Vision

Lofty Vision

Ok, I recently bought a phantom 630 cmh, hung it in my room went to move it not wearing any shoes and got a bad shock, So I thought maybe its a bad unit(it was the grow stores last fixture and was the floor model, so I just assumed that theres something wrong with the fixture. I unplugged and took down the phantom cmh. Today I was down in my room and my blackdog lightboards metal casing just shocked me, the same thing that the phanom did to me. Anyone have any idea of whats going on here?

Anthem

Anthem

Ok, I recently bought a phantom 630 cmh, hung it in my room went to move it not wearing any shoes and got a bad shock, So I thought maybe its a bad unit(it was the grow stores last fixture and was the floor model, so I just assumed that theres something wrong with the fixture. I unplugged and took down the phantom cmh. Today I was down in my room and my blackdog lightboards metal casing just shocked me, the same thing that the phanom did to me. Anyone have any idea of whats going on here?
I have had something similar happen at my house. It sound like there is a problem with the neutral wire. This can be serious so I would suggest you have a professions take a look at it.

Lofty Vision

Lofty Vision

I have had something similar happen at my house. It sound like there is a problem with the neutral wire. This can be serious so I would suggest you have a professions take a look at it.
Ok thank you very much for the quick reply. Good looking out.
Stay healthy

Top Bottom