Shooting for a 3lb + wifi, Getto"s new 6 planter

• Thread starter gettogro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gettogro

new setup im working on. Should have it complete and running in a week or so. Goal is to grow 3lb + WiFi OG plants. 8 1k lights, 10 600w lights, maybe more, 5 ton rheem A/C, 2 ton minispit, sealed, co2, Diy UC hydro..

Shooting for a 3lb  wifi gettos new 6 planter
Shooting for a 3lb  wifi gettos new 6 planter 2
Shooting for a 3lb  wifi gettos new 6 planter 3
Shooting for a 3lb  wifi gettos new 6 planter 4
Photo2
Photo33
Photo88

Dodge

Dodge

Dude, I remember when I first came to these forums and stumbled on the original Getto Trees grow like the first week ore second week after I started growing. I was blown away and completely impressed. I had really never seen some shit like that. If i remember it was like all DIY and those plants were beasts. It all seems more familiar at this point, but yeah I just wanted to throw that out there... I hope you need a chainsaw to get these next bitches bown!!! Later dude

D

Don007206

I am in this is looking like a good one... it looks like my room ... Is the wall that home depot shine one side white paper other foam between that what I used after plastic 3 layers it looks grate bro.. I just started veg slh..og18...707 ... I can't wight to see what they do

ALLegal420

ALLegal420

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks sick, whats your plant centers going to be?

EDIT: This has had me thinking lately as far as light penetration, light direction, intensity, bud coverage, etc. All I gotta say is I'm very interested in how this turns out. Got my wheels spinning (been thinking a lot on light placement: All vertical lights vs combo of vert/horiz. lights).

Good luck, looks like a sick setup and those WIFI's are gonna rock in there. Got a pack I wanna pop and get into the system here quick. Looking forward to the show.

-ALLegal420

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Why did you drop 6's in the corners? No more amps?

Ganjafarmer562

Ganjafarmer562

Looks like some fun! I will be happy to keep checking in. Nice work.

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

dude this looks tight, i'm on my second 10k vert grow now and its the way to go, the first 2 were kinda checker boards with 10k
oxox
xoxo
oxox
xoxo
oxox
once i crop out i'm gonna slim down for the summer and test 600's with the 9 and 4 plants
o o o
x x
o o o
x x
o o o

good luck with the setup should be fun to see it come together

G

gettogro

Why did you drop 6's in the corners? No more amps?

I got the amps for them, I just cant bring myself to put a 1k anywhere it wont hit at least 2 plants. I plan on having all of the middle 600's a foot or so higher then the 1k's when they get big. My wifi cut likes to touch the ceiling.
However, I wont rule out adding more light in the future.

about 70" centers

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I just finished a WiFi that did 5 oz in a 1 gallon pot. Gonna run her again for sure. One of the best plants I have seen in a while.

I am sure you will hit your mark.

H

hogan400

Organized man. From the concept to the build, much props. I really like the electrical work and how clean the walls came out. When I blow up your pics I can see the time you took on building, it will reward you in the end!

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

i'm wondering what you're shooting for grand total yield wise, i know right now in my second vert grow i'm shooting for 2 per plant in coco, 10k 9 plants, had 10 but over grew the room, next round i'm gonna run 16 600's and shoot for 1 gram a watt. i'm just curiouse what you're goals are, kinda just getting balls deep in vert growing, feel free to pm if you don't want to answer in the pub

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Nice ! Was wondering when you were gonna post the new room. Tuned for sure.
You are gonna need a chainsaw for these ones.

G

gettogro

J box is the chiller/heater controller.

Plants r in, looks like around 2 or so weeks veg time, depending how bad I shocked them in the move. It was funny I blocked out all the windows in my suv with cardboard and drove the plants to their new spot. We were joking around saying if we were stopped we swear that we had know Idea how the plants got there..lol. We had our med cards anyways..

I got all the tubs covered in reflectix after I took this shot.

Day1o

I also stepped up to the 30 gallon walmart tubs this time..

Top Bottom