short plant

• Thread starter Bobble
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
az2000

az2000

How short can you keep your plant?

It depends on the strain you choose; the size of container you plant it in; how long you veg; whether you use a screen to "scrog" it (or LST it, or "mainline" it). Autoflowers are good for small spaces. They're like bonzai versions of photosensitive plants (the plants requiring lights to change to 12/12 for it to go into flower). Again, strain will make a big difference. A low-ryder autoflower is supposed to be a good choce.

O

OldSSSCGuy

I've had fat, squat mother plants (grown from cuttings) that were about 2.5 feet high out of about a 10-inch pot, but they were maybe 3 feet round like little sumo cannabis wrestlers. Their tiny babies could flower out and finish at about 12 inches to 16 inches of solid bud. But that's all from cuttings and took a LOT of time and attentive topping to achieve. Then there's horizontal training where the plants take up less room than the growing containers and the light.

I know that other folks will probably offer other happy opinions, but with a genetically strong indica (i.e. inclinded to be shorter & squatter) - under good strong lighting - I figure about 1-2 feet of plant growth per month, taller under less strong light. There's no real constant standard, it all depends on the breed and that particular plant.

Bobble

Bobble

I've had fat, squat mother plants (grown from cuttings) that were about 2.5 feet high out of about a 10-inch pot, but they were maybe 3 feet round like little sumo cannabis wrestlers. Their tiny babies could flower out and finish at about 12 inches to 16 inches of solid bud. But that's all from cuttings and took a LOT of time and attentive topping to achieve. Then there's horizontal training where the plants take up less room than the growing containers and the light.

I know that other folks will probably offer other happy opinions, but with a genetically strong indica (i.e. inclinded to be shorter & squatter) - under good strong lighting - I figure about 1-2 feet of plant growth per month, taller under less strong light. There's no real constant standard, it all depends on the breed and that particular plant.
I have no idea of the strain I know is it's growing very good

Latest posts

Top Bottom