Should I be giving these plants more food?

• Thread starter ClosetClouds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

ClosetClouds

They look a little worse every day. Leaves are tiny and yellowish. Shriveling everywhere. They’re in fox farm and I last fed them probably a little over a month ago. I have one plant from the same batch that looks nothing like these.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Should i be giving these plants more food
Should i be giving these plants more food 2

2Bad

2Bad

I mean raise it to 30 inches. or dim it to 50% . Cus either way less light will help no matter the issue.

2Bad

2Bad

Also try to get a close up of leaves and see if they all look the same or different in anyway.

C

ClosetClouds

How often are you watering?
I’d say about once every 4 days now. I was watering every other day up until a couple of weeks ago, and found out my watering schedule was totally wack and I wasn’t watering nearly enough when I did water.

2Bad

2Bad

I mean it's probably hungry.. if it's been over a month. But I dont do fox farm. @Aqua Man @Shaded_One

C

ClosetClouds

Ok. A few issues. Genetics. Height. Root zone health. Humidity and temps. And sometimes autos are just garbage. I'd almost rage quit on that plant. Start another fem or reg.
I have come very close to rage quitting numerous times, but I’m trying to teach myself patience that I sorely lack đŸ˜‚

Definitely not great genetics. These one are photo periods, but my issue is that I treated them like autos for a long ass time ‘cause that’s what I thought they were.

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

Looks like too frequent watering led to root issues. And like ponky said temp/humidity issues: too cold --> VPD off --> transpiration issues --> wet roots not using all the water --> root problemos.

Top Bottom