Should I be pruning the lowers at this stage?

• Thread starter DoctorK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DoctorK

Should I be pruning off bottom growth/shoots/leaves? I’ve done it once before (pic 4) but it is now full again above that line & that was only two weeks ago! Any info on how to prune/maintain this lady would be very much appreciated! **Outdoor - Bubba Kush from seed - full organic soil :)**

Should i be pruning the lowers at this stage
Should i be pruning the lowers at this stage 2
Should i be pruning the lowers at this stage 3
Should i be pruning the lowers at this stage 4
Should i be pruning the lowers at this stage 5
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Prune any small branches in the middle or bottom of the plant. Prune any branch angled toward the center of the plant, rather than away from the center.

Any branches or buds in shade are going to grow up to be larf. You don't like larf (I did a quick mind-read and that's what I picked up) so clip that shit out. Also, think about air circulation. If you have a thicket of leaves, you're not getting good air circulation.

D

DoctorK

Prune any small branches in the middle or bottom of the plant. Prune any branch angled toward the center of the plant, rather than away from the center.

Any branches or buds in shade are going to grow up to be larf. You don't like larf (I did a quick mind-read and that's what I picked up) so clip that shit out. Also, think about air circulation. If you have a thicket of leaves, you're not getting good air circulation.
I appreciate you boss, i thinned her tf out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom