Should I Change To Flowering Stage Now?

• Thread starter SaCa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SaCa

SaCa

What's up everybody. My plants are around day 53 from seed, there's still one more week for my plants to be 60 days old. 3 of them have showed sex already but the other 3 are not showing any signs, 2 out of this 3 have already internodes. This are no special strains but just some fine sativa strains from southern Mexico (I believe from Oaxaca) I got the seeds out of some sick stash. Anyways, I wanna start flowering because my space is quite small 2'x1.7x4' tent and I wanna start flowering now even they haven't showed up sex, is there any problem if the plants are not 60 days old as the book states it? Or it's just only a week left I should wait but space is becoming an issue.
Thanks for any advice.
Salud!

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

No your good to go bud.you can even start seeds on 12/12 lighting if you like.iv seen people like yourself with limited space who want to grow big sativas growing em 12/12 from seed to restrict height and they flower out perfectly.at 60 days they wont take long before they start to flower after you switch em.
If you have height rescrictions it may be a good idea to supercrop or tie tops down abit befor switching to bloom as most sativas will atleast double in height in flower.some even more than that.it may be a good idea to get some seeds that have a bit of indica influence for your next grow as theyr usually easier to grow indoors.

SaCa

SaCa

Thanks for your reply Mr. Bee..
Yes that's what i was thinking too because im not that far from day 60 it wont be a problem to start flowering now. I forgot to mention that I topped 3 of the plants, the ones that were growing up faster, I will try to post some pics later, anyways. Plants look ok im size so far, because I live in an extreme hot area 365 days a year I am going indoor to control pest problems.
Unfortunately in the seed topic down in southern mex is super hard to get good genetics seeds because or they wont shipp them or they never get here plus the prices make it even harder I rather invest in equipment and nutes and if I fuck it up at least I didn't spent much money in the genetics. Thanks lots for your advice once again.

Monster762

Monster762

Thanks for your reply Mr. Bee..
Yes that's what i was thinking too because im not that far from day 60 it wont be a problem to start flowering now. I forgot to mention that I topped 3 of the plants, the ones that were growing up faster, I will try to post some pics later, anyways. Plants look ok im size so far, because I live in an extreme hot area 365 days a year I am going indoor to control pest problems.
Unfortunately in the seed topic down in southern mex is super hard to get good genetics seeds because or they wont shipp them or they never get here plus the prices make it even harder I rather invest in equipment and nutes and if I fuck it up at least I didn't spent much money in the genetics. Thanks lots for your advice once again.
Oh and if seeds are an issue you might want to clone before flowering. You can clone in flower I’ve done it 7 weeks in. But the reveg is stressful on top of trying to grow roots. I took 2 cuts of everything in flower. I’ll take 2 cuts off each of the clones before I flip them in couple weeks. You can run 1 seed a long ways.

Latest posts

Top Bottom