Should I cut this branch off

• Thread starter Aaflexy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aaflexy

Aaflexy

I have this small branch under the big ones I’m on week 1 of flowering and all my other tops have white pre flower hairs except this one , so should I cut it? Or will it do some harm

Should i cut this branch off
Aaflexy

Aaflexy

This is my second smallest branch but it has the white hairs

86F16CA8 808F 484F AB16 AB003CF748B9
Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

I dont see a reason as to why you should cut it. The only thing i noticed is the leaves look a bit dark (maybe bit too much nitrogen)
But other people here might notice something i dont

It will probably not Mature as well as your upper tops.

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

Are those spider mite spots?
Haha no some of them are the natural dots the plant gives off and if your not talking about that the other spots are like perlite pieces that went flying with the fan

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

I dont see a reason as to why you should cut it. The only thing i noticed is the leaves look a bit dark (maybe bit too much nitrogen)
But other people here might notice something i dont

It will probably not Mature as well as your upper tops.
I read somewhere that lower branches take growth from the bigger branches and was wondering if that small branch would amount to anything cause all my other one has white pistils shooting out except this one

Scar818

Scar818

What i do is pluck out the small bud looking thing on the biggest branch.

Scar818

Scar818

yeh i have clones i need to throw the moms out. More concerned about the mold on my Scarface OG thats like a week away from harvest. I did spray that too tho. So lets see what happens. At this point im about to sacrifice a goat so my ice cream cake doesnt get mildew cuz i cant help the humidity is 60 in the back of the room and it wont go down

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

yeh i have clones i need to throw the moms out. More concerned about the mold on my Scarface OG thats like a week away from harvest. I did spray that too tho. So lets see what happens. At this point im about to sacrifice a goat so my ice cream cake doesnt get mildew cuz i cant help the humidity is 60 in the back of the room and it wont go down
Did you breed Scarface og yourself? And I thought 60 Percent humidity wasn’t bad is that with your lights on lights off? Hopefully it doesn’t get to the point where you have to scrap it 😭

Scar818

Scar818

No i bought them as veg sadly like 15% of the trees turned out to be some other thing and a long ass strain so the OGs are close to harvest while the other stuff isnt at all and 60% is too high in the last 2 weeks of flower it should be like 45-50

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

Wow cause I’m just on the first week of flowering and my day time humidity is like 48-50% then at night when I water that day it gets to 60% then the next night it drops to 55%, I also don’t got a dehumidifier do you think it would be fine thru out flower like that or should I worry a little?

Latest posts

Top Bottom