Should I End This Before I Even Really Start?

• Thread starter LoFive
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Just remember the most important thing about growing illegally....dont tell anyone. Not even your dog. Dont tell your girl. Dont tell your friends at work.

When they say hey this shit is dank and delicious where did you get it.....resist the urge to say you grow it.

I have a guy or gal that gets wicked weed is all you ever say.

I live in a legal place and now i can brag and say i grew that but before that it was a very close circle of friends that got a bud from my stash. And they all had tight lips..Or they would not have tried that delicious weed.

Just my 2 cents. It is posted here on a sticky someplace.
Hell..Ima in a completely legal state (Nevada USA) and only my long time GF and a relative know that I grow. I stopped having guests about the same time I began growing and TBH..I don't miss it. I am not in the mood for any strangers showing up to rob us either.

There is a catch here about growing..if you live within 25 miles of a legal dispensary and you do NOT have an MMJ card, you CANNOT grow. Even with the card, we can only grow strains (12 plants)not available within that 25mile circumference of home. When you sign for your card..there is the question that asks if you will grow.

As far as seeds go, I began buying from USA seed banks and have no regrets..No jitters about if my package will arrive either. (I was lucky and never had an issue with overseas orders)

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

So far so good! Started Royal Queen Quick One and man has she taken off the last few days. Nearly doubled in size overnight! Day 12 now. The other was bag seed from a bud that was pretty decent, it was growing great but now it's looking sickly now. Very small leaves and not gaining any height really, just stacking more leaves... any idea? Also bottom leaves are a little crinkly and discolored. It was going fine but I'm going to start a Lowryder #2 in case it doesn't make it. Will be having to get a carbon filter kit soon, all I can find is a few on Amazon and the reviews putting me off about the noise and them crapping out in 2 months. Can anyone point me to a setup for under $150?
Been running a 6" Hydrofarm Active Air for 2.5 yrs at 24 x 7 straight..perfect..It was about $80usd 0n Amazon or Ebay. I added a $15 speed controller and don't use a (stinkin)..LOL) filter. (440 cuft per minute)

L

LoFive

Been running a 6" Hydrofarm Active Air for 2.5 yrs at 24 x 7 straight..perfect..It was about $80usd 0n Amazon or Ebay. I added a $15 speed controller and don't use a (stinkin)..LOL) filter. (440 cuft per minute)

Will look into that, thanks! That's amazing it's still going strong 24/7. My tent is a 2x4...nothing very big but enough for my personal amount of medicine. What is the minimum I would need? 4 or 6 inch and CFM rating? I've heard that if you get the wrong size it can actually make the smell leak from the tent.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
For them to enter your house they are going to need a warrant. I just dont see that ever happening for a 1-2 plant personal grow. It would be next to impossible to collect enough evidence to even bring to a judge to get the warrant. Really though know the consequences of getting caught and be prepared to pay them if you do. Chances are infinitely slim, but they are there.
Some of the states are still very much unfriendly for using cannabis. If you watch some of the LivePD shows, the cops in Texas would have to find new jobs if they couldn't arrest everyone that they catch with a bud/pipe/seed/red eyes. I could see a backwoods judge writing a warrant in the back country of Texas and Louisiana. These guys go ballistic when they find residue in a pipe.
I agree that it is unlikely that a warrant would be issued, but caution is free and will save you a ton of money. Your biggest threat might be someone watching you and stealing your mail/grow tent and waiting for you to get it going. Cops don't usually worry about tent grows, but every cop likes to see his picture next to a pile of buds or equipment. Be discreet and be rewarded!

L

LoFive

I got a cheap 6 inch one from Amazon. I haven't had any problems with the fan or filter. It's not that loud at all. I have 4 or 5 runs on it already. I dont remember the brand, but I remember it was the cheapest 6 inch one they had.i did see some bad reviews on it but said fuck it and gave it a shot.

Yeah thought about taking a chance on the Vivosun setup. Some seem more reasonable and willing to send a replacement if it breaks down. Would really suck if it breaks down during flower.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Will look into that, thanks! That's amazing it's still going strong 24/7. My tent is a 2x4...nothing very big but enough for my personal amount of medicine. What is the minimum I would need? 4 or 6 inch and CFM rating? I've heard that if you get the wrong size it can actually make the smell leak from the tent.
Mine is a 3x3x6..with the speed controller set about 75%, the negative pressure is perfect for the passive intake.

I would rather run something larger at lower power than something smaller at full out.

L

LoFive

Some of the states are still very much unfriendly for using cannabis. If you watch some of the LivePD shows, the cops in Texas would have to find new jobs if they couldn't arrest everyone that they catch with a bud/pipe/seed/red eyes. I could see a backwoods judge writing a warrant in the back country of Texas and Louisiana. These guys go ballistic when they find residue in a pipe.
I agree that it is unlikely that a warrant would be issued, but caution is free and will save you a ton of money. Your biggest threat might be someone watching you and stealing your mail/grow tent and waiting for you to get it going. Cops don't usually worry about tent grows, but every cop likes to see his picture next to a pile of buds or equipment. Be discreet and be rewarded!

Agreed. I'm still curious with what happened to the tent. My belief is thattit got dropped at the wrong address, and if it did there's a good chance they would try and attempt to give it back but so far nothing. Gave up on calling USPS as to not sound so worried that I had a grow tent missing to avoid raising any suspicion. She was even asking what was in the package to see if it was in the back of the office SMH. People can be petty as hell. Unless I start seeing someone scoping out my house or anything that seems unusual then I will just let these ladies grow. But a tent is not enough for someone to say ah I know what he's growing so it doesn't bother me as bad as it did when it went missing... I was like damn the one package I really didn't want anyone seeing has been compromised lmao.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Agreed. I'm still curious with what happened to the tent. My belief is thattit got dropped at the wrong address, and if it did there's a good chance they would try and attempt to give it back but so far nothing. Gave up on calling USPS as to not sound so worried that I had a grow tent missing to avoid raising any suspicion. She was even asking what was in the package to see if it was in the back of the office SMH. People can be petty as hell. Unless I start seeing someone scoping out my house or anything that seems unusual then I will just let these ladies grow. But a tent is not enough for someone to say ah I know what he's growing so it doesn't bother me as bad as it did when it went missing... I was like damn the one package I really didn't want anyone seeing has been compromised lmao.
Postal employees usually don't care whats in the packages as long as it isn't dangerous to them. One postal worker friend told me about the "package" one of his customers would get every month. I guess the recipient was blind, but my friend said he must be nose blind too because it stunk like good buds...stunk up his whole truck! He said nobody really cares because warrants need to be obtained and it's a pain in the ass. Most of the busts you see from the post office is a result of a police investigation, not a postal worker making a discovery he /she shouldn't have. I wouldn't sweat it...order another and let it fly!

Erick31876

Erick31876

Postal employees usually don't care whats in the packages as long as it isn't dangerous to them. One postal worker friend told me about the "package" one of his customers would get every month. I guess the recipient was blind, but my friend said he must be nose blind too because it stunk like good buds...stunk up his whole truck! He said nobody really cares because warrants need to be obtained and it's a pain in the ass. Most of the busts you see from the post office is a result of a police investigation, not a postal worker making a discovery he /she shouldn't have. I wouldn't sweat it...order another and let it fly!
I totally agree. I had a pound shipped by FedEx. It made it all the way to the fed ex facility literally right around the corner from my house. I checked the tracking and it said it was there soni went there and it was closing time so they silaid it would be delivered the next day. It never came so I went there. They said it was there but they couldn't find it. This went on for a week of going every day, then they said it must have had a different label somehow to file a claim. Well that didn't happen because the person who sent it had to file the claim. Haven't heard anything since. Someone who works there probably stole it.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter

I would definitely ask them what happened to your package. Grow tents are not illegal and not suspicious in any way. A lot of people these days are growing their own veggies at home. So you're an organic vegan. What's the big deal? :)

Seriously though, don't be afraid it's just a grow tent, don't let your money and time go to waste!

Erick31876

Erick31876

I would definitely call and find out what happened to your tent. The people at the post office could care less what's in the package. Its completely legal to own a grow tent. You can grow anything in it, not just weed.you were growing tomatoes in it , right?

Latest posts

Top Bottom