Should I Extend Flower 1 Week

• Thread starter scott.0691
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
scott.0691

scott.0691

Love the Hot Dry Air!!! Grew up in SoCal...Santa Ana winds...so I know exactly what you mean by blast furnace..haha! You don't have the humidity issues like I do..I envy you and others who are able to grow outside with little or no worries..Love those plants your growing!!

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Love the Hot Dry Air!!! Grew up in SoCal...Santa Ana winds...so I know exactly what you mean by blast furnace..haha! You don't have the humidity issues like I do..I envy you and others who are able to grow outside with little or no worries..Love those plants your growing!!
Thank you!
I am originally from the East and I remember Humidity well (never go east of the Mississippi these days)..I used to go to S. Fla to visit family and it took me days to get used to the low altitude and high RH..Couldn't wait to get home.

JustStartedD

JustStartedD

I am in Northern Nevada and we get 30+ mph afternoon winds..The homers are just filled with water to keep the plants from falling over. Two are in 3 gallon cloth pots and the 3rd is in a five gallon ..The plants were supposed to be indoor plants. They were gonna be culled, so WTF, gave em a shot at life outside..Glad I did too..BUT tons of watering and feeding..Temps here have been in the low 100s..Think living in a Blast Furnace..LOL
I'm I. Denver and I constantly have to check my plants it gets so hot here and especially during the day. I've been thinking of changing my light cycle from 4pm to 12 pm

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Hello!
I am representing Semiyanich shop
Right now we creating blog about weed on english.
We looking for growers with expreience for create interesting articles.
If you would like to try your writing skills we offer from 2 to 5 $ for 1000 symbols and al ot of interesting themes for articles.
If you interested in our offer write to this e-mail <[email protected]> or answer to this message with your e-mail.
Spam SUX!
<reported>

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

How many plants under light ? Guessing only a few. Colas look amazing !
That was a shot of a section of my 3x3..(during a Megacrop test).
I found PE2 to be overhyped relative to potency....The yield and smell were spectacular though (all went to Rosin and Hash)

4 plants and over 500 watts of True LED power..(QBs, Unitfarm UFO80 burple + a Nextlight Mini )..:smoking:

Top Bottom