Should I feed this plant again?

• Thread starter ClosetClouds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

ClosetClouds

I top dressed with 4-8-4 on and flipped this plant into 12/12 (on 10/7) and noticed a difference the very next day. They’ve gotten a couple of inches taller since then, but now it feels like they are stalling yet again.

Didn’t know they were photo periods to start, and I’ve never done them before, so I’m a bit lost.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Should i feel this plant again
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I would relax if I were you.

The plant looks healthy. You've only been in flower for 10 days, and stretch goes on for 3-4 weeks. It usually takes a couple of weeks before they really start stretching. Any perception of "stalling" may be in your imagination. If that thing doesn't start stretching like a motherfucker in the next week, I'd be surprised.

C

ClosetClouds

The plant looks healthy. You've only been in flower for 10 days, and stretch goes on for 3-4 weeks. It usually takes a couple of weeks before they really start stretching. Any perception of "stalling" may be in your imagination. If that thing doesn't start stretching like a motherfucker in the next week, I'd be surprised.
that’s advice I need to apply to a lot of areas of my life!! 😂

I appreciate the reply! Thank you!!

2Bad

2Bad

My first grow I vegged 4 months and my plants didn't stretch whatsoever.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
c’mon growers the brain must retain some basic information..
blue spectrum less stretch, red spectrum lots of stretch.. and any combination in between basically..

C

ClosetClouds

You were right, little pre flowers are showing up everywhere. I’m noticing a fair amount of leaves turning yellow or dying. Should I feel them again? If not, how often should I be feeding these girls? Thank you!!

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

You were right, little pre flowers are showing up everywhere. I’m noticing a fair amount of leaves turning yellow or dying. Should I feel them again? If not, how often should I be feeding these girls? Thank you!!
Flowering plants need nutrients.

Top Bottom