Should I flip these week 7 Sour Diesel?

• Thread starter Grownsince95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
I've never grown sour diesel before but ive read it can stretch quite a bit. I plan on scrogging these (which ive also never done) They live in a 3x3 6 ft tall ish tent under 400 watts from 2 SF-2000's.
The past 10 days have already seen really good growth imo..
Should i flip these week 7 sour diesel

What would you more experienced farmers do in my situation?
Thanks in advance for anyone taking the time out to help 👍🌱

CF89

CF89

damn. tons of questions if I may.

why are they so small for 7 weeks?

with the halo rings... you basically never remove your plants from the tent? rotate them? etc?

whats with those moisture meters living in the dirt? I thought they were supposed to just be poked in and out type deal for a few minutes at the most.

do you ever open your tent? how do you introduce water into those tubes and isolate each plant?

what camera setup is that?

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
damn. tons of questions if I may.

why are they so small for 7 weeks?

with the halo rings... you basically never remove your plants from the tent? rotate them? etc?

whats with those moisture meters living in the dirt? I thought they were supposed to just be poked in and out type deal for a few minutes at the most.

do you ever open your tent? how do you introduce water into those tubes and isolate each plant?

what camera setup is that?
Oh boy...long story...

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
The cheapo moisture meters are just a visual for me for the camera (its a Wyze) so I know my reservoir pumps are working. I can only usually visit my grow once a week so everything has to be monitored remotely.

Judging from how they started I thought the size was ok

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
the plants are very easily removed by detaching the 1/2 inch tubing and leaving the rings in the coco

SimpleGrants

SimpleGrants

yeah I feel like that tent will fill up just fine if you flip now, esp. with it being a sativa

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
I left myself another 2 feet to raise the lights...fingers crossed its enough space 🤞
20201002 220219

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Also depends on the sour diesel. AJ's cut ran way different then the east coast. All depends on where yours came from.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Also depends on the sour diesel. AJ's cut ran way different then the east coast. All depends on where yours came from.
That's also slightly shrouded in mystery tbh. I stayed connected through the years on social media to a fellow grower back from overgrow days when we were in nyc together. He is now in VT and gave me the cuts. The claim is that they go waaaay back and are either the NYC or east coast idk. At the time it didn't matter, I met their mother and smoked their grandmother so...but mom was living outside and looked great to me. He planted two on our property this season for us as well as we are not there much.
Here's moms twin sister on our VT prop back in Aug
20200829 121543
20200829 120509
20200829 120410
20200829 120459

I could never ID a strain by eye, im not that experienced...what do you think?

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
@cemchris do you know anything about phylos galaxy? Is this legit?

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
@cemchris do you know anything about phylos galaxy? Is this legit?

That they acquired a bunch of peoples genetics in the name of testing and preserving and then decided to get into the genetics game. Never heard what happened with that. The basic sediment was "Fuck Phylos". Me personally naw.

".... breeding program has always been the plan. The company was designed in such a way to make it a target for acquisition by Big Agriculture.”

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Not to sure @Grownsince95. Never ran it outside. AJ is easy to spot with the fruity coming out. East coast has a very distinct look in veg and flower from the leaf pattern.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Not to sure @Grownsince95. Never ran it outside. AJ is easy to spot with the fruity coming out. East coast has a very distinct look in veg and flower from the leaf pattern.
The outdoor ones in VT smell like grape
flavored gasoline 🔥 I hope those phenos/terps show up indoors for me

Top Bottom