Should i give this seedling a bit more time

• Thread starter Guiltydwight
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Guiltydwight

Guiltydwight

This seedling is looking strange to me it's been like that for a day or so just refuses to open
Should i give this seedling a bit more time

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

I think that’s a venus fly trap bro😂
Just kidding, try taking a toothpick or something like that and separate the cotyledons

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

I've got it open it just looked like a little skin from inside shell I guess thank for the help
Good shit man, that’s what I thought it was. Sometimes that happens with the shell too called helmet head. If that happens put a few drops of water on shell wait a bit and use the same toothpick method. Good luck ✌

Guiltydwight

Guiltydwight

Good shit man, that’s what I thought it was. Sometimes that happens with the shell too called helmet head. If that happens put a few drops of water on shell wait a bit and use the same toothpick method. Good luck ✌
Appreciate the tips it was a first for me have a good one

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
just remember when you use a tooth pick to pull off be mindful of possibly pulling the seedling out of the medium..
usually to avoid this plant close to an inch below the surface..

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

just remember when you use a tooth pick to pull off be mindful of possibly pulling the seedling out of the medium..
usually to avoid this plant close to an inch below the surface..
Heck yeah, I’m like a surgeon having my wife wipe the sweat off my forehead while I get up close with tweezers and a toothpick 😂😂😂 solid advice GNick

Top Bottom