Should i give up on any of these?

• Thread starter Zachwarfield
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
what are they? strain?

they are stunted for sure. just at a glance everything looks wet. looks like it has never been anything but wet.

what are they planted in? containers? dirt? what is growing in the last pics pot with no 1?

what type light? how long and how far from them?

what are you feeding? how often?

just to me, they look like they are struggling trying to get the root system going. just a sort of rule of thumb, they wont really grow up top if they dont grow below the dirt. so if they are small like that, the roots might not be able to go much further down because youve created a pond at the bottom of your containers.

just for the next time. start them in a solo cup. make holes in the bottom (i use a lighter, but anything works) fill it and plant your seed (i usually use the paper towel method, then to the cup). then go to bag pots. 1 gal then up to 3 or 5 gal. the solo cups are cheap, and bag pots are not too bad. but a great advantage for a tsmall bit of money.

Zachwarfield

Zachwarfield

So the really small ones i should just pull. They are outdoor

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
can you answer all the questions in the post above? cant say anything till you take the time to tell us all the details of the grow.

only thing i can say for sure is quit watering them and go read about watering cannabis. there are loads of threads on it. that would be a good place to start. your watering habits, the containers and the general presentation of no facts of the grow seems to be your problem.

outside? you must be in a different part of the world. here, it is too late for outdoors.

Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

What should I do with my plants?

Dunno can you tell me more than zero about them?

So I should throw them out then.

😂😅 Sorry to laugh bro but as good as some of the growers on here are, they aren't psychic. Information is power. Nobody here can help you if they have to guess every aspect of your grow. Hope you do get it sorted but you gotta give people something to work with.

Top Bottom