Should I go ahead and chop these plants?

• Thread starter ClosetClouds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

ClosetClouds

Thinking of giving them two days of dark, and then pulling.
Do they look ready?

Should i go ahead and chop these plants
Should i go ahead and chop these plants 2
SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

I’m actually colorblind, so I’m not sure! He’s a close up
You look close to me, it’s hard to really tell over the internet. They are definitely mostly milky but I see no amber. What kind of high do you like? For a couch lock you want more amber and for a more energetic you want mostly milky. I shoot for mostly milky with 10-20% amber cause my girl dose not like couch lock. I wonder if any other members on here are colorblind and growing, maybe they can give you more help. It must make it a little harder for growing.

C

ClosetClouds

You look close to me, it’s hard to really tell over the internet. They are definitely mostly milky but I see no amber. What kind of high do you like? For a couch lock you want more amber and for a more energetic you want mostly milky. I shoot for mostly milky with 10-20% amber cause my girl dose not like couch lock. I wonder if any other members on here are colorblind and growing, maybe they can give you more help. It must make it a little harder for growing.
It definitely presents it’s challenges! I prefer more of an energizing high, for the most part!

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

It definitely presents it’s challenges! I prefer more of an energizing high, for the most part!
Are you planning on doing a flush? I forgot to ask how many weeks since flipping to 12/12? Harvest times are kind of a personal choice and takes practice and experience, so each harvest you get better and better.

C

ClosetClouds

Are you planning on doing a flush? I forgot to ask how many weeks since flipping to 12/12? Harvest times are kind of a personal choice and takes practice and experience, so each harvest you get better and better.
These ones are autos, so no need for 12/12, but they were planted on 2/2

Top Bottom