Should I Harvest Early?

• Thread starter NoScope209
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NoScope209

So this plant is approaching 8 weeks in flower. It is Dutch passion shaman. ( its small because I failed to grow it in a pot at first). There are big rains coming for about 3 days and I'm considering pulling it a little early. Any ideas?

Should i harvest early
Should i harvest early 2
Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
I vote don't pull it early. If you can, take a big sheet of plastic (at least 3ft x 3ft) like a garbage bag or something, cut it like a Christmas Tree blanket and wrap that around the base of the plant, spreading out the plastic to cover the ground below. Then use a garbage can or something like that over the whole plant, and weigh the plastic down with bricks or rocks or something. That plant looks like it may benefit from another week or two in the ground. If not more weight at least more potency. I personally hate prematurely harvested weed but that's just my opinion - looks pretty but doesn't get you high. Wait for those trichomes to cloud up at least. Good luck!

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
So this plant is approaching 8 weeks in flower. It is Dutch passion shaman. ( its small because I failed to grow it in a pot at first). There are big rains coming for about 3 days and I'm considering pulling it a little early. Any ideas?

I like the trash can, plastic and bricks idea. Let it finish, still has plenty of green left.

Good Luck

N

NoScope209

I decided to harvest because I found small amounts of mold on some of the buds which I think was very early stages. I cut those pieces away. I think she was pretty much done anyway. They say it's a mold resistant strain which is probably why it wasn't so bad

IMG 20190307 181419 613
20190307 211734
IMG 20190307 181419 613
Top Bottom