Should I harvest now? First time with photoperiodic plants.

• Thread starter Sgt72
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sgt72

Sgt72

Grew some plants indoor during the summer and took them outdoors at the very end of september (around 13 hours of daylight at the time) switching them into flowering. It's now week 7+ and the trichomes are telling me they're ready even though some of them claim to take 10 weeks to complete the flowering stage. First time growing feminized and not autos, should I harvest?

BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

The trichs will tell you. Make sure you see thr proper ratio of clear to amber and you should be fine once you know the information is from a vaild source, follow their instructions and if the ratio doesnt match what youre reading then allow it more time.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

Grew some plants indoor during the summer and took them outdoors at the very end of september (around 13 hours of daylight at the time) switching them into flowering. It's now week 7+ and the trichomes are telling me they're ready even though some of them claim to take 10 weeks to complete the flowering stage. First time growing feminized and not autos, should I harvest?
No

Latest posts

Top Bottom