Should I harvest? Today or in a week?

• Thread starter Jblitz3000
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jblitz3000

Jblitz3000

Hey guys, I have a bubba kush and blueberry both at the start of week 9 and since it's my first grow I'm unsure when to take this down... I don't have anyway of inspecting trichomes so I am going of the pistils more than anything some are going orange some are white, some are falling/drying out. I'll include some pics! Just worried I'm going to let it run too long and lose potency potentially. For now my plan is to flush till Friday and cut. Any replies would be super appreciated!

Should i harvest today or in a week
Should i harvest today or in a week 2
Should i harvest today or in a week 3
Should i harvest today or in a week 4
Jblitz3000

Jblitz3000

I think your ready to flush

Hey guys, I have a bubba kush and blueberry both at the start of week 9 and since it's my first grow I'm unsure when to take this down... I don't have anyway of inspecting trichomes so I am going of the pistils more than anything some are going orange some are white, some are falling/drying out. I'll include some pics! Just worried I'm going to let it run too long and lose potency potentially. For now my plan is to flush till Friday and cut. Any replies would be super appreciated!

IMG20210510095431
Jblitz3000

Jblitz3000

Didn't upload this but here's a snap of blueberry (not the best photo) but she definitely has more white pistils than bubba, possibly separate harvest times? Or flush both now till finish?

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

Didn't upload this but here's a snap of blueberry (not the best photo) but she definitely has more white pistils than bubba, possibly separate harvest times? Or flush both now till finish?
Yeah that one don’t look ready yet

Latest posts

Top Bottom