Should I pick em

• Now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wait

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters
el smokey

el smokey

did u look at the trichomes?they look like they need a bit more time..how long they been in flower?

el smokey

el smokey

not ready yet...i see alot of clear..depending on how u like ya smoke..i usually harvest when i see 60% amber..u can harvest when cloudy but never when clear trich heads..

Joe cool

Joe cool

not ready yet...i see alot of clear..depending on how u like ya smoke..i usually harvest when
i see 60% amber..u can harvest when cloudy but never when clear trich heads..
Thanks Smokey
I will lay off the nutes I plan on feeding mollssses And start flushing in 3 weeks

dan1989

dan1989

Only going by my past experience but you probably need to leave them another week and analyse again then. There's a lot of white hairs, and the buds don't look 'swollen' enough. And I agree there is an abundance of clear trich heads there, although I've never used this method to determine whether they're ready or not. I like to pick a small piece off and grind it into little pieces, then leave to dry for a couple of days. The taste is usually vile, but I've found you can get a good idea of where the high measures, and it's only gonna get better after a nice slow dry and cure. It usually takes around three weeks for me, and I'll open the curing jar and the dankness has appeared overnight almost.

Joe cool

Joe cool

Only going by my past experience but you probably need to leave them another week and analyse again then. There's a lot of white hairs, and the buds don't look 'swollen' enough. And I agree there is an abundance of clear trich heads there, although I've never used this method to determine whether they're ready or not. I like to pick a small piece off and grind it into little pieces, then leave to dry for a couple of days. The taste is usually vile, but I've found you can get a good idea of where the high measures, and it's only gonna get better after a nice slow dry and cure. It usually takes around three weeks for me, and I'll open the curing jar and the dankness has appeared overnight almost.
Thanks dan
The vernal equinox is mar 20 I was planning to decrease light with a cardboard box and flush them I am a little reluctant to feed 0 10 10 I may use quarter in a mollssses water soln

dan1989

dan1989

Thanks dan
The vernal equinox is mar 20 I was planning to decrease light with a cardboard box and flush them I am a little reluctant to feed 0 10 10 I may use quarter in a mollssses water soln

Never grown outside, just looking at the buds :) this is just my opinion, no expert, like I said just from my personal knowledge. If it were me, I would second opinions from the others...and test smoke

el smokey

el smokey

i feel u on that but picking a bud without flushing not gonna give u same results from a finished product thats flushed...taste will vary...hey but to each his own...
Never grown outside, just looking at the buds :) this is just my opinion, no expert, like I said just from my personal knowledge. If it were me, I would second opinions from the others...and test smoke

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

When looking at trichs..suggest looking at the ones on Buds and not the trichs on sugar leaves which ripen faster..The entire plant should be taken into considering before chopping..PLUS..you can always chop in stages!:)

Joe cool

Joe cool

Well today is the equinox the days are getting longer I am thinking of using a cardboard box for more dark time you input is greatly appreciated
Peace

el smokey

el smokey

Well today is the equinox the days are getting longer I am thinking of using a cardboard box for more dark time you input is greatly appreciated
Peace
can u jus take the plant indoor to a dark area?cuz a box might not be good..plant needs air circulation

Joe cool

Joe cool

Thanks the box would be used from dusk to about an hour after sunrise I will most likely put her indoors before it gets to brutally hot here
Peace fellow farmers

Top Bottom