Should I just keep flushing?

• Thread starter concreter68
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

concreter68

I have been told buds need longer ,someone else said flush now for a week ,
i have been flushing for about 4 days ,should I just keep flushing ?
can u flush to long ?
this is my first grow,plants been on 12/12 for about 8 weeks .
thanks for advice.

Should i just keep flushing
Should i just keep flushing 2
Should i just keep flushing 3
Should i just keep flushing 4
PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter
Alot of people are of the opinion that flushing is not needed. I do organic, no flushing out nutrients when running organic soil.
If I used nutrients now I would just taper them down the last 2 weeks, then just water last couple watering.

I'm of the opinion flushing is for toilets. Unless it's for salt buildup/lockout/overfeeding

Like indo said, your good to flush for 2 weeks or more, just depends on how bad your plant starts looking from lack of nutrients. You don't want all leaves to die off, especially the sugar leaves.

A pic of the whole plant would give us a better idea of how it looks

Hope that helps
Happy growing

C

concreter68

Alot of people are of the opinion that flushing is not needed. I do organic, no flushing out nutrients when running organic soil.
If I used nutrients now I would just taper them down the last 2 weeks, then just water last couple watering.

I'm of the opinion flushing is for toilets. Unless it's for salt buildup/lockout/overfeeding

Like indo said, your good to flush for 2 weeks or more, just depends on how bad your plant starts looking from lack of nutrients. You don't want all leaves to die off, especially the sugar leaves.

Hope that helps
Happy growing

C

concreter68

Hope that helps
Happy growing

6688B05A FAD8 4C78 AED3 AF79AB7B17E1
378EE172 7F67 4E48 9E3A 6A1C0BFC40DB
4778F807 CEB0 4A4A 8B55 FFDE8FEDDB65
PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter
Hard to tell with your hps on, but from what I can see they look pretty good.
I would probably go another week or 2 but like I said its hard to tell with the hps on

Rebeccalovato777

Rebeccalovato777

Hope that helps
Happy growing
Wow so I am doing it right I taper down two weeks prior and water last few days before harvest I just make sure it drys out before harvest!

Top Bottom