Should I keep or cut off?? Please help

• Thread starter Kitocultivation
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kitocultivation

Hello stoner!
I am a first time grower and would like input on if I should keep these fellow plants. I started them from seeds , regular seeds.. sex is not known yet, can't tell as of right now. They are 6 weeks old. The strain is kitchen sink. Should I keep these ? Should I wait until sex comes out and move outdoor? What should I do ?? I

Should i keep or cut off please help
Should i keep or cut off please help 2
Should i keep or cut off please help 3
Should i keep or cut off please help 4
Should i keep or cut off please help 5
Should i keep or cut off please help 6
NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

Looks like you've got cups sitting directly on plates, poor drainage. Your plants are showing signs of water stress and root issues, probably due to improper drainage and possibly improper watering techniques. I would raise all the pots up with a grate or pot lifters or something, don't water til completely dry, and see if you can revive them. How's your environment, temps and humidity?

Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

It seems like your plants are not liking overwatering forsure sitting in stagnant water dose not help the roots at all with the plate under it looks like the holes are covers maybe put a rock under one side or lift it a bit also I would keep them forsure they are weeds they can do some crazy things

PK1

PK1

Supporter
we need more information to understand your grow better. copy/past the questions in this journal here and answer them to your best knowledge. This should help members to help you out.

as far as your main question goes, are these bag seeds? If so, you tread them as photoperiods and once you flip the light to 12/12 than it will show it sex after a week or two.
For now keep growing it. As far as the two above comments goes. I do agree that it has poor drainage. Put some holes on the bottom of the cup for water to drain away. I see the soil has chipped wood in it. That should be good enough for the soil not to get compacted and allow water to drain. You just need to add the holes so water can properly drain away.

To me some of the cups soil looks to dry.

Top Bottom