Should I keep this NL auto going or no?

• Thread starter SlothofDoom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SlothofDoom

SlothofDoom

This girl is on week 9 (66 days). I started flush 2 days ago. As of today, the pot still feels like I just watered.

A little history on her. When she was a seedling she was determined to grow sideways. I don't hit females, but she was pushing me with the determination to be an individual and grow how she wanted. The picture of the stalk is the result of her doing what she wants. But I think this may have something to do with the stunted growth. Possibly.

Anyways, problem I have is the stalk feels like its broke just below the soil because when I moved her this morning the whole plant was unstable, like she could just fall over. I'm wondering if I should go ahead and harvest today or keep going. Only reason I'm thinking about harvesting is so close to that time anyways. And I'm wondering since so close to harvest, are the roots refusing to take in water because she finishing whatever food is stored in plant and getting ready for the end or is their possible root damage since not drinking and since plant is very unstable all of a sudden.

Any thoughts from all you fine people?

Should i keep this nl auto going or no
Should i keep this nl auto going or no 2
Should i keep this nl auto going or no 3

Top Bottom