Should I move her outside ???

• Thread starter VAgrower420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
VAgrower420

VAgrower420

Been wanting to move this one outside because of the yield potential and my lack of light but I have a streetlight in the middle of my yard and worried it might herm my baby !! What’s my best option here ?

Should i move her outside
Should i move her outside 2
D

dirty.joe

Hard to say about the street light, how far can you get from it ? Artificial lights loose their power dramatically with distance. I had a roof top grow last two years, and a street light approximately 100 feet away did not affect flowering.

Could you maybe make a barrier / wall ? It would be nice to see what that monster would look like this fall.
...quick research...Cannabis can handle up to 1 LUX (brightness of a full moon ?) without being affected.

You could , make a cheap hoop house, and tarp it at night, pain in the A. but benefit would be you are ready to cover in case of heavy rains, keeping your buds drier.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

HPS street lights have prevented plants that I've grown from flowering. It happened too long ago, though, for me to tell you how close the nearest light was.

How about not having a street light in your yard? Is that an option?

freezeland2

freezeland2

My neighbor has a security light that comes on with the slightest movement. It hasn’t been detrimental to my outdoor grows.

Latest posts

Top Bottom