should I move indoors for last few weeks

• Thread starter harpdog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

harpdog

I only have a couple outside and I am in the pacific northwest. the last few years i left outside until a few days before 1st frost but that was too long although the quality was ok and the size was big the weight was very light.
should I move them indoors now under a metal halide 12 on and 12 off or should I leave outdors. And when do i crop them. Not sure what I am looking for outdoors because the hairs are not that big or plentiful.

any sugestions or recommendations would help.

H

HB Dave

If they are in flowering, you do not want to use a Metal Halide (MH) bulb, you want a High Pressure Sodium bulb (HPS), it is closer the to Fall Sun color spectrum.

Mine go inside a tent at night before the sun goes down, this gets the flowering girls their 11.5/12.5 cycle, once the sun goes down, I move them back out and move my veg pots into the tent under a MH light, this gives my begging girls 20 hours of MH light per day.

When using artificial lights for flowering, you want the spectrum of the HPS bulbs.

Good luck with the final stages!

G

gulf island

finding a variety thaty would finish outdoors in your region would be good then you wouldnt have to drag them in to finish use the free light if possible its stronger then any bulb

Top Bottom