Should I open my flaps at night? 😆

• Thread starter Alunaone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Alunaone

Hi guys/girls, I seem to be having and airflow problem given the filling out of space during the 🌼. Ambient night time temps have dropped to around 15 deg Celsius and their is excess heat inside. It's a bit on the nose to leave the tent open during the day but I'm thinking open wide up at night and if that doesn't help I'll grab a dehumidifier.

Clyde4210

Clyde4210

I do after it's dark out because of a window close by but I do it every night. The only issue is I run 18/6 so I wake up around 1am because that's when the light comes on.

I think the added air flow creates more hairs and trichs. Just my crazy logic though.

A

Alunaone

I do after it's dark out because of a window close by but I do it every night. The only issue is I run 18/6 so I wake up around 1am because that's when the light comes on.

I think the added air flow creates more hairs and trichs. Just my crazy logic though.
Funny you should say that my flaps are hairy az. But on a more serious note I've been airing a bit the last 4 weeks and the girls do seem to have a lot of Hairy white!

A

Alunaone

As long as youre not letting light or pests in sure why not.
No light but there has been something taking a few bites from leaves for weeks. I think they entered through the exhaust tbh.

Top Bottom