Should I post pics or no?

• Thread starter Bib4tuna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

I started some seeds under his light. They broke surface,shed husks,& were place under light 23 days ago. They seem kinda small to me. I'm not sure if is from being root bound in 3" pots or I'm crazy. I dont know if they should should be bigger or I'm overthinking situation. Should I post pics?

Gashuffer

Gashuffer

23 days old should probably be in something larger than 3” pots. But yes, pics are worth it in this case.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I started some seeds under his light. They broke surface,shed husks,& were place under light 23 days ago. They seem kinda small to me. I'm not sure if is from being root bound in 3" pots or I'm crazy. I dont know if they should should be bigger or I'm overthinking situation. Should I post pics?
I thought there was going to be a poll? Seedlings grow roots before they grow above the surface so be patient ..and always post pics!😁

Gashuffer

Gashuffer

For the sake of an example, these are all about 25 days old from breaking thru the soil.

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

23 days old should probably be in something larger than 3” pots. But yes, pics are worth it in this case.
My bad,they were actually moved to 3 gal. smart pots from the 3" peat pots. But I think I may have stunted growth with the 3" peat pots. Maybe not,could just be me.

BudBogart

BudBogart

They are doing great. To me it always seems the little seedlings are stalling after popping up, but pot is slow to get moving, much like a freight train. My crop was no bigger or faster than yours are...some are breaking the 10 foot mark with 6-8 weeks before harvest. Don’t worry, best of success your way.

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

They are doing great. To me it always seems the little seedlings are stalling after popping up, but pot is slow to get moving, much like a freight train. My crop was no bigger or faster than yours are...some are breaking the 10 foot mark with 6-8 weeks before harvest. Don’t worry, best of success your way.
Thx, this us 2nd ever done indoor but I know seedling stage can take up to 2 wks or longer from what I've read & these are literally at day 24 since breaking ground,shedding husk,& placed under light. I was only worried cuz looking up plants at day 21 they looked alot bigger but every grow is different & in sure alot of variables come into play.

Top Bottom