Should i put a trellis on week 3?

• Thread starter Odiesel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Odiesel

Odiesel

Currently I am on week 3 flowering. At the rate these plants are producing I am thinking I should put up a trellis net a few inches down. Not trying to bother the plants too much but really don't want to struggle with them flopping over later in flower.
My idea with the trellis would just to be a support layer. I have already spread out the plants with bamboo stakes and done a heavy defoliation.
Any thoughts and ideas are appreciated.

Should i put a trellis on week 3
growsince79

growsince79

Use silica with your nutes. It makes the branches stronger.

DistyDemon

DistyDemon

Currently I am on week 3 flowering. At the rate these plants are producing I am thinking I should put up a trellis net a few inches down. Not trying to bother the plants too much but really don't want to struggle with them flopping over later in flower.
My idea with the trellis would just to be a support layer. I have already spread out the plants with bamboo stakes and done a heavy defoliation.
Any thoughts and ideas are appreciated.

That's a hella good week 3 you have there. Is that week 3 from flip or week 3 after flowers forming?

Toss that trellis up! I use 2 screens. I put both up at flip and lot the plants stretch into the net. It's like clock-work.

Odiesel

Odiesel

That's a hella good week 3 you have there. Is that week 3 from flip or week 3 after flowers forming?

Toss that trellis up! I use 2 screens. I put both up at flip and lot the plants stretch into the net. It's like clock-work.
This was day 22 from flip.

Odiesel

Odiesel

Use silica with your nutes. It makes the branches stronger.
just picked up some silica that i could find locally, Mad Farmer Silica its has 8% 0-0-3. I havent used silica since my old grows years ago. Are you supposed to mix it in to your nutrients a certain way?

Odiesel

Odiesel

so put in water before anything? i use megacrop its a dry nutrient that dissolves in water. Typically i dissolve that first then add any other things like Fish shit or massive bloom then check PH. Could i mix up my nutrient then put silica in the water?

DistyDemon

DistyDemon

No
Always mix silica first in water. Then add what ever you like. Mix mix mix.
Then check ph and adjust as needed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom