• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
I uploaded this for you all to watch im sure you will have many comments

Journalist Nicky Taylor travels to Amsterdam to investigate the growing debate about the legal classification of cannabis. While there she helps out in a coffee shop that sells the drug, and discovers first hand what the effects of cannabis are on everyday life. Back in the UK Nicky finds out about the genetically modified cannabis skunk, cheap and increasingly sold on the streets. The program asks whether the drug can make you mad, if it is worse than alcohol and if it is stronger than it used to be. Nicky takes part in a month-long medical trial to find out.

[gvideo]http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-7541256134064021623&hl=en-GB[/gvideo]

Midnightgardener

Midnightgardener

re

lol...great doumntary,im in this, i took nicky to the sensi place, in my opnion she did it really good.....
MG

S

SativaBelieva

Nicky is a drinker... and she killed a baby driving drunk... I'm sure that as an experienced smoker I would do the driving test better when high... also in every day life, if you're experienced you will not be as disfunctional as her... and I would like to show Dr Anouska Hari some good love making as positive effect of cannabis...

Sure I'm concerned for my health... but would injecting THC/Cannabanoids be a better alternative to smoking pure?

Agree, stay off the street skunk... rather grow your own and make chocolats, like that sweet eldery lady!

D

Datrebor

I don't know how great it is but the doc that talked about getting holes you your lungs, that seemed far fetched to me that it can't heal itself. The reports about cigarette smokers if you quit your lungs can heal and almost be like you never smoked. It was not bad but I don't think it was average or a fair test. I would like to know why does the coffee shops combine pot with tobacco? I only smoked it along in a Jay or bong and never wanted to mix the two. What kind of affect does it have when smoking? BTW in CA skunk was just cheap pot and not as strong as say red hair or hash, maybe thats just in the US?

T

tngreen

my mom came at me with the holes in the lungs argument after she watched this and i thought she was nuts. is there any basis in this or just some docs bs? sounded like complete bs to me or a very isolated incident.

G

greyfx

Yes, you should smoke lots of dope.

Read this Neurosurgeon discovers smoking marijuana increases brain size show that to your mom lol.

C

CannibasQueen

I just watched some of this doc. I'm not sure what that lady's trip is, but I've known a lot of people who smoke pot and they don't act like her. She's crazy!

More anti-medicinal marijuana propaganda from the medical industry.

Personally, it helps me sleep and I choose to marijuana instead say, valium to relieve stress. Eeeeexxxxxxcuse me! I don't think that's so wrong lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom