Should I still top my plants?

• Thread starter jamk911
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jamk911

jamk911

I had planned to top my plants at the recommended 5th node. But my plants got messed up with a heating issue ( experienced a 40ish degree night during seedling stage and nearly died and didnt grow for nearly a month..) ..
Fastforward .. they began showing a bit of life soo i left em .. and lo and behold they survived and are now flourishing somehow ( mostly.. couple runts but theyre still growing a bit)..
But growth or not.. they appear to have still ...aged.. they are showing preflowers and are barely a foot tall lol..
My question is ..should I top them still.. or count my blessings that they even survived and leave em alone to try and catch up to their normal size... im conflicted and afraid another stressful moment ( such as topping) may send em over the edge and causd em to herm...

Ty for honest opinions .. they will be taken into account.. heres a couple pics from yesterday of a couple.. ( have 14 plants total.. )
As you can see.. one flowered fullblown and is severly manglef lol barely went back to veg .. today it started throwing leaves out its buds again finally ( the single bladed one)..
Atleast I learned how truely important temp control is.

Should i still top my plants
Should i still top my plants 2
Should i still top my plants 3
Should i still top my plants 4
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

You can top them whenever you want.

Unless the plant is sickly, don't worry about shock. Plants can take physical damage (aside from roasting them or hitting them with too bright a light) without a care. Topping the main stem is not a problem.

Latest posts

Top Bottom