• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Clyde4210

Clyde4210

Should i throw this out
Should i throw this out 2
Should i throw this out 3
Should i throw this out 4
Hasn't changed in days leaves are curled and ones super dark green but if you notice it has bad genetics, the leaf tips curve.

Should I throw it out and start over?

Thank you.

FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

Could just be over watered. Might want to just leave it be for a week or two. No water no feed, just let nature do what it does.

FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

Did not realize that was a hydro system, disregard what I said. Still wouldn't throw it out, nothing bad wrong with the plant, and wroth growing to see if you can fix it.

Ponky

Ponky

Well don't toss it. When you refresh your nutrients it should indicate better as to its health. Give it some time.

Clyde4210

Clyde4210

Well don't toss it. When you refresh your nutrients it should indicate better as to its health. Give it some time.
I watered down the nutes thinking it may have been the cause but it was doing that before the Nutes. I'll I can do 8s wait a few days I guess.

Clyde4210

Clyde4210

Did not realize that was a hydro system, disregard what I said. Still wouldn't throw it out, nothing bad wrong with the plant, and wroth growing to see if you can fix it.
It's also a 16 day old Auto Flower, Sour Diesel. That's 5 days worth of growth and those two leaves haven't unfurled from their twist/fold. The one leaf is micro, black or dark green and not only twisted but folded in half and up.

Clyde4210

Clyde4210

How are you mixing your nutes and how much?
I fed yesterday first time using GH trio I used a 1/4 tsp for a gallon. I used 3/4 of that into two gallons of ro water. This morning both those leaves looked bad so I drained off a 1/4 gallon and added 1/4 ro water. Did it again this afternoon but used a half gallon of ro water. Should be little nutes if any now.

Ponky

Ponky

I fed yesterday first time using GH trio I used a 1/4 tsp for a gallon. I used 3/4 of that into two gallons of ro water. This morning both those leaves looked bad so I drained off a 1/4 gallon and added 1/4 ro water. Did it again this afternoon but used a half gallon of ro water. Should be little nutes if any now.
Ok. Maybe add the Cal Mag to the trio. I assume it's all in the right order. I would expect that plant if it's a kush could handle at least 50% strength.

What are you doing for rooz zone health? Peroxide or bleach or beneficial bacteria?

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

You could always snip those off and consider it topped lol.. See what it does after that. Hard to tell what the issue is honestly.

What's your ppms, ph, rh, water and room temps, big fan? Bacteria or peroxide? What kind of hydro system... Can we see roots?

Clyde4210

Clyde4210

Ok. Maybe add the Cal Mag to the trio. I assume it's all in the right order. I would expect that plant if it's a kush could handle at least 50% strength.

What are you doing for rooz zone health? Peroxide or bleach or beneficial bacteria?
It's sour diesel and I used Hydrogaurd and Calmag but a small does. I made a gallons worth for it. Now prior to that I had full strength Calmag & Hydrogaurd in RO water till yesterday.

Ph is good, no meters yet but I have the liquid test, it's light yellow.

I did pour some ro water over hydroton just now hoping to wash away any nutes that may be causing the issue.

I'm paranoid because the seed was tiny so I didn't have high hopes for it too begin with and it's been one issue after another. So far it's been one leaf misbehaving at a time.

Clyde4210

Clyde4210

You could always snip those off and consider it topped lol.. See what it does after that. Hard to tell what the issue is honestly.

What's your ppms, ph, rh, water and room temps, big fan? Bacteria or peroxide? What kind of hydro system... Can we see roots?
Yeah no meters yet but yesterday was the first feeding. I was looking for a blue lab one but now I can't find it. It was a combo pH/? Meter for 226.

Ponky

Ponky

When I don't have a meter I replace the water 100% after one top up. Usually everything 5 to 7 days based on need. Keep it easier to measure.

Clyde4210

Clyde4210

When I don't have a meter I replace the water 100% after one top up. Usually everything 5 to 7 days based on need. Keep it easier to measure.
So far that's what I've done. I have thought about emptying it tomorrow and using just the ro water with Calmag & Hydrogaurd. Maybe see what happens after a couple days.

I think I'll try that.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Clyde4210

Clyde4210

You can see roots. I just went back to RO water and Hydrogaurd no Calmag or Nutes this time. I appreciate the help.

IMG 20211116 144647606
IMG 20211116 144653471
Top Bottom