Should I transplant for flower

• Thread starter Bordercity
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bordercity

Bordercity

These ladies are currently in cana coco and are 1 week out from flower in a 1 gallon pot. My question is should I transplant them into a 2 gallon or flower them out how they are

Should i transplant for flower
Should i transplant for flower 2
MI420Farmer

MI420Farmer

In my opinion, I wouldn't move them to a bigger pot at this point since you're moving onto flower. You may get away with it with minimal stress. Otherwise I'd utilize the pots they're in now and flip to flower.

JimmyCreedog

JimmyCreedog

I think a 2 gallon size in the minimum for going into flower. Probably less important with coco than soil but i'd say step up even to a 3 gal container.

Dan789

Dan789

So you’re about to flip and want to know if you should up-pot...No the growth you’ve got is what will stay with your plants through flowering, all their energy they’ve got stored in the foliage and roots goes into making buds...Next time up pot as the roots fill the pot, these are barely ready for even that if you were vegging longer. Imho.

Bordercity

Bordercity

So you’re about to flip and want to know if you should up-pot...No the growth you’ve got is what will stay with your plants through flowering, all their energy they’ve got stored in the foliage and roots goes into making buds...Next time up pot as the roots fill the pot, these are barely ready for even that if you were vegging longer. Imho.
This is what I was exactly looking for... thank you! I didn’t think they looked ready either. I’m still getting used to watering coco so my root balls hVe been looking shit

Top Bottom