Should I use fertilizer in my smaller transplant pot?

• Thread starter NEGreenery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NEGreenery

NEGreenery

Hello guys,

Just a small concern I have in regards to my transplanting phase.
I will be getting some Green House Feeding powdered nutrients soon, and I wondered if I should use the powdered fertilizer in my smaller transplant pot.
I plan to not use any powdered fertilizer in my transplant pot, but my bigger pot will have been amended.

Is this a good way to go? Or should I also use fertilizer in my smaller transplant pot?

Thanks

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Hello guys,

Just a small concern I have in regards to my transplanting phase.
I will be getting some Green House Feeding powdered nutrients soon, and I wondered if I should use the powdered fertilizer in my smaller transplant pot.
I plan to not use any powdered fertilizer in my transplant pot, but my bigger pot will have been amended.

Is this a good way to go? Or should I also use fertilizer in my smaller transplant pot?

Thanks
What is your Medium? soil/peat/miracle grow/ Sunshine mix/ ProMix? How big is your plant? from what pot size to what pot size? What fertilizer brand are you going with for your grow? I use General Hydroponics 3 part system and I start at about 2- weeks from seed and feed 1/5 of a regular feed (1ml) of all 3 nutes / gallon. week 3...I up to 2.5 ml /gal week 4 - 5 - 5 m/ 5ml/5ml Micro/Grow/Bloom

NEGreenery

NEGreenery

What is your Medium? soil/peat/miracle grow/ Sunshine mix/ ProMix? How big is your plant? from what pot size to what pot size? What fertilizer brand are you going with for your grow? I use General Hydroponics 3 part system and I start at about 2- weeks from seed and feed 1/5 of a regular feed (1ml) of all 3 nutes / gallon. week 3...I up to 2.5 ml /gal week 4 - 5 - 5 m/ 5ml/5ml Micro/Grow/Bloom
BioBizz Light-Mix is my medium, my plant is no plant yet. Germinating soon. I plan to use 11 liter pots, but I will put my seed in small transplant pots first, maybe 1 liter. I'm gonna use Green House Feeding powdered nutes, but I'm wondering if I should use those in both the small transplant pot and the bigger 11 liter pot.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
BioBizz Light-Mix is my medium, my plant is no plant yet. Germinating soon. I plan to use 11 liter pots, but I will put my seed in small transplant pots first, maybe 1 liter. I'm gonna use Green House Feeding powdered nutes, but I'm wondering if I should use those in both the small transplant pot and the bigger 11 liter pot.
11 liter is your final pot size? that's 2.5 gal aprox. and a bit small to finish unless you flip at 4-5 weeks. I'll just tell you how I do it and you can go from there. I start in solo cups for about 10-14 days with only water after about 1 week and they need liquid I'll give them 1/4 ml/gal Micro, Grow & bloom...Just a taste of fertilizer..After 2 weeks I up pot to 3/4 gallon pots. and feed 1ml/1ml/1ml / gal until 3 - 4 weeks then 3/3/3 ....4-5 weeks I transplant to 3 gallon pots and feed 5/5/5 ...@ .7-.8 weeks I'll up pot again to 5 or 6 gallon pots and feed 7.5/7.5/7.5 until I flip... at around 2.5 months. I know nothing of your nutes just go easy to start and work your way up with it...experience will let you tweak your nutes until then just use 1/2 - 3/4 recommended dosages/ feeding

Latest posts

Top Bottom