Should I worry? Cold weather, or MG?

• Thread starter 2hitPass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Ok so does this mean I should readjust the ph of my feed or insecticide spray? Or is this nothing to worry about? Sorry if these are dumb questions I've never ran into anything like this before.
The only dumb question is the one you did not ask.

It's natural and normal. The cold triggered it. Nothing to worry about.

2hitPass

2hitPass

@GNick55 what can I do to make this less noticeable? I never expected this to get as large as it is. I'm in the country and I'm safe to grow where I am but I do like my privacy. I would have been happy with a plant a quarter of this size. I'm open to any suggestions.
20210825 155148
20210825 155137

FATAL

FATAL

Ok so does this mean I should readjust the ph of my feed or insecticide spray? Or is this nothing to worry about? Sorry if these are dumb questions I've never ran into anything like this before.
Cold slows down phosphorus, which is required to move sugars from source to new growth.

That's why trees turn colors in fall, the sugars stop moving due to phos temperature, and the buildup raises the crown Brix to protect against above ground freezing.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
@GNick55 what can I do to make this less noticeable? I never expected this to get as large as it is. I'm in the country and I'm safe to grow where I am but I do like my privacy. I would have been happy with a plant a quarter of this size. I'm open to any suggestions. View attachment 1162875View attachment 1162876
oh c’mon she’s not that big, 😁.. she’s probably stopped growing at this point and concentrating on buds.

Top Bottom