Should marijuana be decriminalized?

• Thread starter indodoja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

indodoja

cnn poll - Should marijuana be decriminalized?
http://www.cnn.com/
i saw this post on another site and i had to post it here. lets all run to the public opinion poll!!

C

cannabill

Better to decriminalize than to be legalized, legalize it and I will wind up being a bootlegger if I grow and not buy at the store where taxes have been paid on product. Decriminalize and I can be a hobby grower without looking over my shoulder all the time. I've never understood the push to legalize from a growers point of view, if its legal to sell and tax there not going to let us grow any more than they do now with it being illegal. To Goverments its no different. Keep the faith.

mace

mace

While I can see your point on decriminalization vrs legalization, I dunno. The way cali has it set up a small grower can make an okay living just belonging to a coop to help patients. I really like that it hasn't been taken over by Corp farming, though I dunno if they could pull off quality. Eitherway, the persecution over this healing herb must stop. I don't care how the tax basis of that needs to happen.

M

MEDICINEMAN U.K

i think that as long " as they let us grow" hey we r already growing millions of us they cant stop nothing the people have spoken and broken that barrier that once made al medicine cannabiss smokers feal guity and why it is only the safest meds on the planet i mean every body looks at this legalization like if it is this big mountain when really its always been a mowhill

I

indodoja

decriminalize or re-legalize.....i just dont want to see marlboro or camel kush. ....jade kush sounds pretty sweet though.

F

Friendo

It's a no brainer to decriminalize.

I've traveled to many countries and the worst drug addicts I've ever seen were the alcoholics on the street of my home town. My parents are old and frail but they have a drawer full of oxycodone, oxycontin, hyromorphone, etc. prescribed by their doctors. Look at a current tally of deaths by cigarettes (400,000 deaths yr.), alcohol, etc,etc., pot will list "0" deaths. Our social fathers believe marijuana causes people to be politically "dissident". Look back to the 1960's, this is their mindset.
FRIENDO

R

ReelBusy1

I've traveled to many countries and the worst drug addicts I've ever seen were the alcoholics on the street of my home town. My parents are old and frail but they have a drawer full of oxycodone, oxycontin, hyromorphone, etc. prescribed by their doctors. Look at a current tally of deaths by cigarettes (400,000 deaths yr.), alcohol, etc,etc., pot will list "0" deaths. Our social fathers believe marijuana causes people to be politically "dissident". Look back to the 1960's, this is their mindset.
FRIENDO

yeah but who doesn't want a little oxy after a sprained ankle?

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
No, it should be legalized.

Top Bottom