Should my drippers be on???

• Thread starter smugsmoker90
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

smugsmoker90

Hey Farmers!

I was wanting to know if i should hve my drippers on while the lights are out???
ive benn having this proble with wilting right befor the lights go out after the 18. but when they come back on after the six they look great.

Could this be an issue

M

morov

First, what type of system you running? Are the drippers on timers during lights on? Like do you run them for 30 seconds on 5 minutes off or something like that or are they continuously running. If continuous they may be overwatered.

The wilting could be something other than the drippers too. What are your room temps and RH?

K

kamdavs

Like Morov said, you don't have enough info to give an educated guess. By wilting, are you talking about the plants drooping down maybe the last hour/hour and half before 18 hours? This isn't wilting, more like sleeping. The plants are just fine.

S

smugsmoker90

sorry guys. i posted a thread on this problem and nobody would give me advice. i have recently found out that my plants have adapted to the light cycle. they are just prparing for the lights to go out. thanks anyways

D

DySon

^^^ That or right when the lights go out and right when they come on....

Latest posts

Top Bottom