Should we already cover our outdoor plant to protect from rain?

• Thread starter Julestar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Julestar

Hi everyone, greetings from the Netherlands 🙂

Our outdoor plant is about 2,5 weeks into flowering and it's going to be raining mildly almost everyday for the next 2 weeks. Should we already create a canopy? When should put this at the latest? We only just pruned a little bit 2 weeks ago and got a bit of extra circulation going, other areas are very dense though. When should we start protecting it from the rain? Info is much appreciated!

Should we already cover our outdoor plant to protect from rain
Should we already cover our outdoor plant to protect from rain 2
Should we already cover our outdoor plant to protect from rain 3
sambapati

sambapati

Hi everyone, greetings from the Netherlands 🙂

Our outdoor plant is about 2,5 weeks into flowering and it's going to be raining mildly almost everyday for the next 2 weeks. Should we already create a canopy? When should put this at the latest? We only just pruned a little bit 2 weeks ago and got a bit of extra circulation going, other areas are very dense though. When should we start protecting it from the rain? Info is much appreciated!
Start yesterday! Tomorrow could be 2 late

nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

You should also consider trimming some inside tiny branches and plate leaves to increase airflow. A plant that size could trim out dozens of inner branches and many leaves in lower third of plant and it wouldn’t miss a beat. Improves airflow and light. After trimming you can go to a coffee shop and celebrate with space cakes and hash. From what I remember of my week in Amsterdam in 1981 (which is not much) I had a great time, especially at the Melk Weg. 🥴

J

Julestar

You should also consider trimming some inside tiny branches and plate leaves to increase airflow. A plant that size could trim out dozens of inner branches and many leaves in lower third of plant and it wouldn’t miss a beat. Improves airflow and light. After trimming you can go to a coffee shop and celebrate with space cakes and hash. From what I remember of my week in Amsterdam in 1981 (which is not much) I had a great time, especially at the Melk Weg. 🥴

Thanks Nashoba, will cut some more branches and plate leaves indeed... I've been juicing leaves from other plants as well, feels so healthy. What a plant, such a gift!

J

Julestar

Thanks Nashoba, will cut some more branches and plate leaves indeed... I've been juicing leaves from other plants as well, feels so healthy. What a plant, such a gift!
Oh and the Melkweg was one of my fav places to go out back in the day :)...

Latest posts

Top Bottom