Show me your BOG grows

• Thread starter fictionsuit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fictionsuit

fictionsuit

I've been salivating over Bogs seeds lately, dreaming of growing Lifesaver, Sour Bubble, and LSD. Saying one day I will be able to legally do it again when I move and then i'll do it, but until then I can only dream. I used to grow a ton of TGA Subcool gear back in 2009-2012 and I miss the hell out of growing. I got bit by the bug. Please show me your bog grows or bog bud so I can salivate and vicariously live through you. Also so I can see what kind of structure his gear has. ;)

dire wolf

dire wolf

I've been salivating over Bogs seeds lately, dreaming of growing Lifesaver, Sour Bubble, and LSD. Saying one day I will be able to legally do it again when I move and then i'll do it, but until then I can only dream. I used to grow a ton of TGA Subcool gear back in 2009-2012 and I miss the hell out of growing. I got bit by the bug. Please show me your bog grows or bog bud so I can salivate and vicariously live through you. Also so I can see what kind of structure his gear has. ;)
Hey fictionsuit , i grew out the whole bog line back when he started on " overgrow" shit i cant believe hes still doing seeds , it was a long freaking time ago , tga and him were just starting out , his big release was " jacks cleaner" him and subcool used it , i think lifesaver and blue moon rocks were my favorite , i dont think your going to find a lot of pics being posted these days , but i could be wrong , damn , i used to correspond with him all the time on opengrow

Latest posts

Top Bottom