Show us ur favorite cut! Ya think u have elite gear, lets see it!!

• Thread starter QleanerQuest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ftwendy

ftwendy

My understanding is the Cpie is gdp x f1durban, and the gsc is flo rida og x f1durban... sista's from anotha motha. :)

Just reading some new info from sfluxcapacitor and here's what he has to say about the lineage of these two:

F1 is a strain in its own we never tell anybody what it is..Basically are Secret Sauce and we crossed tht to a Certain Durban... The F1xDurban is the parent that is in the CherryPie and the Cookie The difference in the cross is the Erkle Cross makes the CherryPie and the Floridah cross makes the Cookies... Sherbert Is a PinkPussy Kush Male crossed Cookie.. And Know we are hitting The Sherbert Male to a bunch of Different Strains And also we are hitting we hit the PinkPussy to CherryPie and Sherbert back to cookie and Chocolate to Cookie.. Thats a few projects in the works..

So. My earlier post was wrong. For now.

All very confusing. Intentionally? Probably. Tks for the info MWD :)

Shamus

Shamus

27 year old cut of skunk 1..

beginning of week 7.. going till 9-10
Skunk 004

Skunk 009

Skunk 011

Skunk 015

Skunk 013

Skunk 037

damn near every stem and stalk looks like this
Skunk 038

Skunk 050

Huel Perkins

Huel Perkins

Thanks man, i'll post more pics later. There is so many beautiful girls in this thread!

Huel Perkins

Huel Perkins

Although its not really "elite", it is my favorite cut to grow. This is a pheno of AK-47 that i grow, hands down the biggest yielder and stinkiest plant i've ever grow. Been growing the cut for about 6 years now...

She produces buds almost as big as a gallon jug!

Botle

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

High CBD pheno of Cannatonic... I had it tested at 14.12% CBD.

View attachment 328050View attachment 328051View attachment 328052

Hello I have a couple of questions for ya. First can you talk about the differences if any between smoking high cbd strain compared to your typical strain?
Next where did you get your testing done? I'm assuming by your name your in Southeast mi.

The reason for my curiousity is I have 5 cbd ladies flowering now. These are test seeds for mr nice / cbd crew, all I know is they will be sativa Dom and should have high levels of cbd and thc. I also will need to get these tested. I like one spot in Lansing that I found online but I don't know anyone that's been there. Or anywhere else. Thanks

Huel Perkins

Huel Perkins

My particular cut has very little THC (14.12% CBD and only 1.12% THC), it is very very different from smoking a typical THC rich strain. It provide almost no mental effects whatsoever and a very mild body buzz as well as an improved sense of wellbeing. CBD will also change the effects of a typical THC rich strain when its mixed together with one, I find that it mellows the high and well as prolongs it making the effects last up to 50% longer. I personally have anxiety issues and find mixing some high cbd meds with other strains really helps with the anxiety that some strains can cause.

As for testing, I use Iron Labs in Walled Lake. You can look up some of my test results on their site by searching for the member name Perkins.

I believe Cannalytics is out in Lansing but they don't have as good of a reputation as Iron Labs....

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Thanks for that yeah cannalytic is who I looked at. I'm going to check iron labs now

Shamus

Shamus

My particular cut has very little THC (14.12% CBD and only 1.12% THC), it is very very different from smoking a typical THC rich strain. It provide almost no mental effects whatsoever and a very mild body buzz as well as an improved sense of wellbeing. CBD will also change the effects of a typical THC rich strain when its mixed together with one, I find that it mellows the high and well as prolongs it making the effects last up to 50% longer. I personally have anxiety issues and find mixing some high cbd meds with other strains really helps with the anxiety that some strains can cause.

As for testing, I use Iron Labs in Walled Lake. You can look up some of my test results on their site by searching for the member name Perkins.

I believe Cannalytics is out in Lansing but they don't have as good of a reputation as Iron Labs....

is this the cannatonic #4?
if so we have mutuals. you may know of my homies tora bora. 2 to 1 CBD's to THC.

kinda sucks ass i cant test stuff anymore, i heard they were non operational.

Huel Perkins

Huel Perkins

Its not #4, its my own cut. Never grown Tora Bora but i have sampled her. Iron Labs is still up and running, they would be happy to test your buds.

Shamus

Shamus

Its not #4, its my own cut. Never grown Tora Bora but i have sampled her. Iron Labs is still up and running, they would be happy to test your buds.

word.. good to know theyre still open for bizz..
i got shits ta test
likke..
tony little..
hes a hot lil number
anything my boys ol lady calls xanax.. is immediately the shit in my book. that woman could smoke a pound in a single bound. crazy shit.
Pullin 101

Top Bottom