Show Us Your's! Go on, whack it out!

• Thread starter Kampbe1l
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

I was tugging on a plastic bottle just a couple of months ago. hadn't replaced the glass bong i broke years ago.

Show us yours  go on whack it out

finally, i got myself this standard billy. when shopping for this first billy, i realised then i'm stuck in my ways, being old-school stubborn. where have i been, holy smoke?

there are glass, plastic, ceramic, bamboo, acrylic, metal, straight tube, beakers, round base, multi-chamber, percolators, recyclers, bubblers, inline, scientific glass, dab rigs...and my homemade plastic drink bottle. i've never smoked a percolator before.

then there are different types of percolators...

Show us yours  go on whack it out 4

overwhelmed with the different types of billies available - i bought a no-name mini-bubbler. i didn't know what the difference between a bubbler and a bong. quickly and still amazed at how smooth the smoke was for such a big-pipe/mini-bong.

i caught the bug, i then bought myself a Chongz Steamroller Mini Percolator Dual System Glass Oil Rig & Bong 19cm, my first 'proper' billy. i didn't even know how to dab, now keen to make some rosin soon.

Show us yours  go on whack it out 2

and just recently, i bought this Black Leaf Honeycomb Sidecar - Quartz. oh, my second honeycomb perc.

Show us yours  go on whack it out 3

there's a limited range of products/brands available here - so, i've been drooling over many rigs. I've noticed that i like a bent neck, rather than straight tubes - without consciously, i bought 3 of these types of billies above.

i'm still after a couple - billies of different styles.

so, here i ask, WHAT BILLY do you smoke thru?

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

I was tugging on a plastic bottle just a couple of months ago. hadn't replaced the glass bong i broke years ago.

View attachment 1079145

finally, i got myself this standard billy. when shopping for this first billy, i realised then i'm stuck in my ways, being old-school stubborn. where have i been, holy smoke?

there are glass, plastic, ceramic, bamboo, acrylic, metal, straight tube, beakers, round base, multi-chamber, percolators, recyclers, bubblers, inline, scientific glass, dab rigs...and my homemade plastic drink bottle. i've never smoked a percolator before.

then there are different types of percolators...

View attachment 1079149

overwhelmed with the different types of billies available - i bought a no-name mini-bubbler. i didn't know what the difference between a bubbler and a bong. quickly and still amazed at how smooth the smoke was for such a big-pipe/mini-bong.

i caught the bug, i then bought myself a Chongz Steamroller Mini Percolator Dual System Glass Oil Rig & Bong 19cm, my first 'proper' billy. i didn't even know how to dab, now keen to make some rosin soon.

View attachment 1079146

and just recently, i bought this Black Leaf Honeycomb Sidecar - Quartz. oh, my second honeycomb perc.

View attachment 1079147

there's a limited range of products/brands available here - so, i've been drooling over many rigs. I've noticed that i like a bent neck, rather than straight tubes - without consciously, i bought 3 of these types of billies above.

i'm still after a couple - billies of different styles.

so, here i ask, WHAT BILLY do you smoke thru?
Some SERIOUS Pakalolo Connoisseur You are, that's for sure! 🤔👍😎🚬

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

You got a good grasp on the lingo.

The blue piece was very similar to the male genitalia in shape.

I am also oldschool stubborn. Going with spliffs. Had plans to ditch tobacco for a while. But it aint easy (to me)

OilHead

OilHead

Just ordered this new recycler - I've had my eye on it for awhile so I'm psyched! 💯 It's one of my local (CO) shop's simpler models but I love the marble accent. Linking their online store with lots of similar dab rigs here if anyone's interested in something similar!
New dab rig

Top Bottom