Shreder's Secret Back Room (Coco, LED)

• Thread starter ShrederTHC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShrederTHC

ShrederTHC

Hey everybody so i've been lurking for some days and this really looks like a cool place I must admit 👋

I'm just a home grower with a dream to go commercial if it would ever be possible for me

It really looks like there are a lot of great growers to learn from in here

Been growing for myself since 2014 that would be 7 years, time flies lol.

I realized I haven't been doing any proper research about new studies etc, so I'm really into stepping up my game now, and add some more tricks into the bag.

I feel like I'm a little out-of date with my feeding regimen, and for sure I need to upgrade some of my equipment.

Currently running in a 2.4 x 1.2 SQM Tent, Coco Coir, lm301h 3500k LEDs (5 x 240w Boards), measuring lights with a cheap LUX meter, after testing these lights once with an Apogee, I got the calculation right and PPFD rating would be 1.6 times higher than what my LUX meter shows 👍

I was running the Canna Coco lineup until this grow and just moved to House and Garden just because it's 50% cheaper and seems to have good reviews, so hopefully that will go well, lol.

On the Canna lineup I'd do 1.2 EC max with my 0.3 ec background but I've been told I could go higher with House and Garden so I'm running 1.4 EC right now, at day 10 of flower and I'll just keep on increasing slowly up to 1.6, will be monitoring runoff daily.

I do 2 flood tables,
Leftie is all Humboldt Seeds: OGKZ | Choco Mint OG | Mango Sapphire
Rightie is a Barney's Gorilla Zkittles cut I've been keeping for almost 2 years now.

7 plants per table.

I'll drop some pictures in the next post

Ciao 🤠

ShrederTHC

ShrederTHC

Groom at day 1 of 12\12

Groom at 7-8 days of 12\12

Photo 2021 07 20 13 38 30

Chocolate Mint OG bud from last run:
20210719 014249

ShrederTHC

ShrederTHC

F 21

Feed 1.2 EC x 4 daily

Right Table,
Gorilla Zkittles Cuts

PPFD 750-800, Increasing to 800-850

Runoff 1.28

Left Table, Left-to-Right
OGKZ

PPFD 650-700
Too intense i think, dropping to 600-650

Choco Mint OG
PPFD 750-800
All 3 phenos look like late bloomers :(

Mango Sapphire
PPFD 750-800
Fan leaves of one plant seem a little droopy but only the biggest ones, i'll take em off and see what happens next.

Runoff 1.35

There's a slight increase in runoff EC and a slight fade of leaves color, so I'm almost sure plants are asking for a bit more water and a bit more EC.

Water schedule went from 3 min, 1 min, 1 min, 1 min (6 minutes) to 4 min, 2 min, 2 min, 2 min (10 minutes)
EC 1.4 now

That's a lot more water, but better be on the safe side I guess

Tnx for watching

Latest posts

Top Bottom