Shroom kits, Bunk or legit?

• Thread starter StonedOwl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GDS StonerBoy

Ok i'm giving this a go! i'm gonna start with a cheaper kit to see how it works first then upgrade to something better. As soon as my kit arrives i'm gonna start a sort of log and post pics every week. We'll see how well these things work and how easy they are to use.

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter
easy to do...

you can buy a cheep kit and get the idea of what to do...they need a place to grow...and food to eat, and moisture...and some darkness.buy a cheep kit to get the idea if u dont wanna do reaseach and learn on your own....its like buying your first hydro setup....u spend a few/several hunderd dollars on a hydro kit....then u get it, and relize u could have built a better kit for a 1/4 the price...same gig here.....you can get a loaded syringe with active spores and buy vermiculite/rice whatrever and some widemouth 1/2 quart jars and get it done yourself...check the kits...dont spend to much coin....learn the idea...then grown your own however u see fit.....remeber be clean..be sterile...good luck on the grow...Qwon

X

xxYIKESxx

Just buy a mycobag...they already come pre-sterilized...all you need is the syringe with spores

I dislike shrooms...hate the nausea that accompanies the trip...give me lsd anyday over shrooms!!More intense...more visuals...more fun

S

SkyHi

I have always had a blast on shrooms! Giggles and slight visuals is all i need. Fuck LSD had my walls turning into wolfs ,fuck that!!!!

A

adam

for people who have done this i got some questions. how much do you shoot in per half-pint?i got 20cc B+ spore how many half-pints can i do?i plan on doing what the video says following all details.with that being said anyone have any other suggestions please pitch in

R

Reva

hello, new to being in a forum, but I know you can get a lot of good info.

My friend has been bugging me to search and find a legit site she can use to just buy a sterilized bag, already to be injected. she's willing to pay a price but I dont want her to just get ripped off. Ive read a lot of the terms and conditions to many sites and have found them to be iffy because they are across seas and the package wont be reimbursed if it is taken by "customs"......

so my question is, does anyone know a legit site where my friend can buy a sterilized bag ready for injection, and some good syringes that will work? or is that just a fantasy?!

xavier7995

xavier7995

I used sporeworks a number of times in the past. I have no clue if they are still legit, they were well documented at the time. You might want to poke around on theshroomery to see if there is a current favorite.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Just buy a mycobag...they already come pre-sterilized...all you need is the syringe with spores

I dislike shrooms...hate the nausea that accompanies the trip...give me lsd anyday over shrooms!!More intense...more visuals...more fun
I thought it would be an awesome idea to go ahead and eat the caps at the dealers pad, and by the time I got home to the party things would be even better. Construction, 30 minute delay, and on came the nausea. I incorrectly assumed that my window was down, so I projectile vommed right at the closed window. Not a good trip.

Deadsy

Deadsy

I thought it would be an awesome idea to go ahead and eat the caps at the dealers pad, and by the time I got home to the party things would be even better. Construction, 30 minute delay, and on came the nausea. I incorrectly assumed that my window was down, so I projectile vommed right at the closed window. Not a good trip.
Lmao!

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Shroomery.org
Search for monotub and buy a pressure cooker, rice cakes work but you can pull pounds out of a tote with one cfl bulb.

Deadsy

Deadsy

My brother grows the shrooms I grow the cannabis. We have a 5 yr tradition going of tripping or nuts off on new yrs eve,last year I stood outside watching the security light in 30F weather in t shirt jeans and no shoes for hours while he watched a doctor who marathon. It was great. I like to toss a pile of dry shrooms in a bean grinder powder em up than mix than with half a glass of OJ and down it it one drink. This it is the only way for me I hate the taste of shrooms. My brother can chomp down a oz of wet ones (I have had to pick him up on several occasions wondering around in friends yards) not me bad experience with half melted semi sweet chocolate shrooms and red bull. Bad combo

Deadsy

Deadsy

My brother started out buying a kit out of the back of a high times now he has a respectable set up pumping out shrooms several times a year. You can have shrooms in weeks after you get everything together.

M

mendel

You guys better be careful with those fucking things..........

sporeworks indeed

I bet I can eat more fresh than your brother.

To my detriment.

Deadsy

Deadsy

sporeworks indeed

To my detriment.
Well I'm sure he'd take you up on the challenge. I'll watch. Lol

M

mendel

I would not try it w him, and would coach him not to do it anymore.

No need in getting crispy round the edges.

I was kidding. And I would still win.

Deadsy

Deadsy

sporeworks indeed

To my detriment.
He called me one time many yrs back when he was still in high school and all I could make out was he was sick. So I swung by moms to check on him and no one answered when I hollered for him ,went into the bathroom to find him laying in the shower with bloody shit and puke EVERYWHERE. Apparently he and a friend had picked and eaten some death caps thinking they where dung loving psilocybin. I called poison control and they asked how long it had been since he ate em,after giving them all the info I had the woman on the phone said since he was still alive he'd probably survive and that I should tell him he was a lucky idiot. His other friends parents took him to ER he lived. I dried my brother off and put him in bed he was back at it in acouple days. Lol

Deadsy

Deadsy

crispy? I thought we were just having a fun conversation I wasn't trying to be confrontational. Easy dude

Deadsy

Deadsy

That's what I hate about text I guess I come off arguementive.

M

mendel

I am not confrontational as well. Be careful with the fungus in high doses.

Latest posts

Top Bottom