Shroom kits, Bunk or legit?

• Thread starter StonedOwl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Deadsy

Deadsy

I am not confrontational as well. Be careful with the fungus in high doses.
Ok dad I'll be careful. I'm going to get back to watching adult swim with my dog she's way more fun to talk to. Peace

guymandude

guymandude

i grabbeed a "shroom kit" from a head shop in Denver one year. Grew out some decenty B+ cubbies. I sau go for it.

I've grown mushroom other ways too, btw. but the kit was stupid easy. Keep that in mind. it was STUPID EASY.

S

ShroomsRfun

The High Times kit is legit I was the guinea pig I used to be a dealer and the guys I sold shrooms to order the High Times kit and I ate a whole eighth and was trippin full face for over 8 hours Peakin I always eat a full 8th and caps and stems I've had blue caps red caps African Jumbo's I've had them all the high times kit with some of the best I've had

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

The High Times kit is legit I was the guinea pig I used to be a dealer and the guys I sold shrooms to order the High Times kit and I ate a whole eighth and was trippin full face for over 8 hours Peakin I always eat a full 8th and caps and stems I've had blue caps red caps African Jumbo's I've had them all the high times kit with some of the best I've had
You were a dealer and your customers ordered from High Times and you tripped on those shrooms? That sounds like you weren't very good at dealing drugs if your customers had to order the good shit out of high times magazine.
Bsmeter

S

ShroomsRfun

What it sounds like is i didnt elaborate enough i was dealing shrooms to them thats how i met them and what got them into shrooms..... My shrooms were SO GOOD IN FACT when i ran out and there was a shortage waiting on my supply to re up they simply couldnt go without cuz they were really good the life altering experience kind of trips so they became hooked instantly and began to seek out other avenues it was in fact one of their gfs ordering a high times shroom kit for their birthday and a cpl months when he hits me up telling me hes got his first batch ready to test would i like to be the first one? A because i was the shroom guy and they were scared B i got them for free shows how good my shrooms were also he wanted to hook me up for hookin him up ur reply is understandable as i didnt properly elaborate enough detail on the full story

S

ShroomsRfun

Also ur opinion means nothing to me i know and the 100s of people who relied on me for shrooms know just how good mine were no need to prove anything to u lol

S

ShroomsRfun

You were a dealer and your customers ordered from High Times and you tripped on those shrooms? That sounds like you weren't very good at dealing drugs if your customers had to order the good shit out of high times magazine.
View attachment 735602
One guy came back next day still trippin balls trading me his brand new pair of jordans not even worn yet 200$ for 1 8th of shrooms u sound a little experienced there guy no offense takin like i said ur opinion means nothing the trips ive been on and sent people on are all the proof i need i got more trip stories from one summer than ull have in a lifetime have a seat amateur lol

S

ShroomsRfun

you grew azures in a grow kit ?

No ive had blue caps and when he says azures im assuming its also known as blue caps ive had blue caps and azure is another word for blue

S

ShroomsRfun

you grew azures in a grow kit ?
Id like to note that the blue caps i got stems and caps had hints of blue were the strongest shrooms ive ever had 200 an oz in the street i sold them for 35 an 8th except for one 8th i traded to my buddy who was still trippin balls from the day before for a brand new pair of 200$ jordan sneakers but the blue caps i got were by far the hardest ive tripped others have come somewhat close but not as intense and not as many hallucinations ive had visuals and color trails etc with all but with the blue caps i actually legit hallucinated i remember my mom coming to me when i was full peak laughin my ass off staring in the mirror at how huge and black my eyes were when she said are you ok? He tung came out like a snake tung and she morphed in a dragon like snake all green scales and i was sitting there looking at her hissing while she talked a giant snake my mom the giant snake lol laughin my balllls off lol

Reactions: sun
S

ShroomsRfun

oh i see.
The high times grow kit didnt have blue caps or stems not sure what kind they were but they were strong and legit tripped for close to 8 hrs i love how on good shrooms you can peak then come down think ok im back to normal....20 min later full on peak again like ooooo here we go again! Fuck ya awesome lol good ol days lol

sun

sun

we get $75 halves , but thats just too much for me . gota get my freinds to go in . by the way im probably going to be growing some od azures and cyans in oregon next year

sun

sun

The high times grow kit didnt have blue caps or stems not sure what kind they were but they were strong and legit tripped for close to 8 hrs i love how on good shrooms you can peak then come down think ok im back to normal....20 min later full on peak again like ooooo here we go again! Fuck ya awesome lol good ol days lol

your talking cubies

S

ShroomsRfun

Picture amigo?
No this was years ago only memories left lol i havnt done shrooms in over 8 years ! Lolol but i had a guy would drop off 2 ozs of shrooms 200$ a piece and 2 oz of blueberry dro 200$ a piece and front it to me like clockwork each week until the supply ran dry i also had other suppliers but ive been out the game for a long time lol

S

ShroomsRfun

we get $75 halves , but thats just too much for me . gota get my freinds to go in . by the way im probably going to be growing some od azures and cyans
Sickkkk good luck on the grow ya my buddy told me super easy mix the stuff put in the dark come back to shrooms more or less lol but hell ya 75 a half good fuckin deal thats 150 an oz i was paying 200 an oz flipping 35 an 8th ur getting good deals i always ate a full 8th ive gone overboard a few times i had friends whod eat half an 8th and trip for 6 hrs while me and a cpl other buddies ate full 8ths were gone 8 to 12 then eating more when we came down wed be gone for days lol

Top Bottom