Shroom kits, Bunk or legit?

• Thread starter StonedOwl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sun

sun

cubies are psilosybe cubensis, they grow in kits real easy . cyans and azures grow on the oregon coast and elsewhere.

S

ShroomsRfun

cubies are psilosybe cubensis, they grow in kits real easy . cyans and azures grow on the oregon coast and elsewhere.
So only in cowshit or other ways naturally? And can kits produce them that strong? I kno i had shrooms in the street could tell seemed more naturally grown out of shit or however vs the high times one just looked different in multiple ways

S

ShroomsRfun

DeRrumbes from Oax are the spores to get. I am going down next week, I made sporeprints before but they never work, San Ysidros are nice too. But nothing beats a derrumbe if you have the chance. Worth the flight. JK
U fly somewhere to get them they wont ship? Arnt azurescens the strongest or? Derrumbes ? I had blue caps in the street strongest ive had makes me think of the azurescens azure is blue lol and derrumbe makes me think of the african jumbos they were called with dark hue maybe cuz of the derrumbe lol

sun

sun

psilocybe cyanesescens and azurescens , are wood lovers they grow in wood chips . interesting topic i'll have to check it out tomorow

S

ShroomsRfun

psilocybe cyanesescens and azurescens , are wood lovers they grow in wood chips . interesting topic i'll have to check it out tomorow
Ahhhh i see so wood chips cool now i know theyres shrooms that grow in cowshit that people trip off of thats how i started hearing about it and i kno that if not dried properly and eaten wet their too strong and toxic and can kill u. Very interesting topic so ur growing azurescens in a kit? And is derrumbe stronger or azurescens the strongest? Urban ledgend has it vitamin c enhances the trip so a cpl times i remember drinkin orange juice while tripping lolol

S

ShroomsRfun

The vitamin c thing not sure if it worked i was always tripping way too hard to notice a difference lol

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Id like to note that the blue caps i got stems and caps had hints of blue were the strongest shrooms ive ever had 200 an oz in the street i sold them for 35 an 8th except for one 8th i traded to my buddy who was still trippin balls from the day before for a brand new pair of 200$ jordan sneakers but the blue caps i got were by far the hardest ive tripped others have come somewhat close but not as intense and not as many hallucinations ive had visuals and color trails etc with all but with the blue caps i actually legit hallucinated i remember my mom coming to me when i was full peak laughin my ass off staring in the mirror at how huge and black my eyes were when she said are you ok? He tung came out like a snake tung and she morphed in a dragon like snake all green scales and i was sitting there looking at her hissing while she talked a giant snake my mom the giant snake lol laughin my balllls off lol
I think the cool drug dealers hang out at rollitup, they might be able to tell you what cubies are. Man you are bad ass.

sun

sun

no no kit i'm just going to order a syringe , look up a few techs , and start an outdoor bed. as for the vitamin c i wouldent know , i always thought it was a myth ?

S

ShroomsRfun

no no kit i'm just going to order a syringe , look up a few techs , and start an outdoor bed. as for the vitamin c i wouldent know , i always thought it was a myth ?
I think its a urban ledgend as well there are certain supplements you can take to stop ur receptors from burning out when rolling but i believe the vitamin c with shrooms is a myth as well

J

JhonnyChimpo

Years ago I tried some coplandia shrooms in Amsterdam and they were by far the best shrooms I had ever taken. I tried to grow some in college without much knowledge and kept getting cobweb mold when going from the jar to the tote. I was looking at a few websites that have these kits that are pure mycelium cakes you just water them, however none deliver to the U.S. 2 questions anyone know what kind of shrooms going around now would be similar to cool Asia and 2 how do I get one of those easy mycelium totes in the U.S.

J

JhonnyChimpo

Years ago I tried some coplandia shrooms in Amsterdam and they were by far the best shrooms I had ever taken. I tried to grow some in college without much knowledge and kept getting cobweb mold when going from the jar to the tote. I was looking at a few websites that have these kits that are pure mycelium cakes you just water them, however none deliver to the U.S. 2 questions anyone know what kind of shrooms going around now would be similar to cool Asia and 2 how do I get one of those easy mycelium totes in the U.S.

Sorry not cool Asia coplandia

T

Thompson

Any easy way to grow shrooms with spore solution? Pf tek honestly looks like a lot of work (considering I don't have a pressure cooker and don't want to boil the jars for 60-90 minutes to sterilize them) I'm not looking for the largest yeild but just an easier detailed way to grow them

J

Jarool

Have you heard about the Pluteus salicinus? Because I came across this article and I am just curious if what is this about? Is this only grows in the UK? or it can also grow in some other place? Because I am planning to have a research about this. Does anyone know? Thanks in advance.

ORIGINALPOTHEAD

ORIGINALPOTHEAD

Hey how did this work out for u guys overall?? I ordered a kit 10 years ago outta high times and it worked.. Is it still the same or better?? TYIA

Latest posts

Top Bottom