Sick lady in her 7th week

• Thread starter Popdee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Popdee

Popdee

I'm at a loss and need advice. My girl (bag seed) is 7 months old (long story) and 7 weeks into 12+12. All her pistils are orange and new ones are turn and splitting on their ends, but her trichrome are still clear. She isn't filling out as she should. Temp and humidity all good.
I was trying most everything I found on the net on her ( mamafolding, brown sugar watering,defoliation, only nuitents she ever got from me was Fox Farm Bloom). I've stopped all and flushed her in the tub last night. I raised my lights 6" ,unsure why but did (2 100w ,1-60w LED full spec). Everything was fine a week ago, now unsure. Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Over and out Popdee

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm at a loss and need advice. My girl (bag seed) is 7 months old (long story) and 7 weeks into 12+12. All her pistils are orange and new ones are turn and splitting on their ends, but her trichrome are still clear. She isn't filling out as she should. Temp and humidity all good.
I was trying most everything I found on the net on her ( mamafolding, brown sugar watering,defoliation, only nuitents she ever got from me was Fox Farm Bloom). I've stopped all and flushed her in the tub last night. I raised my lights 6" ,unsure why but did (2 100w ,1-60w LED full spec). Everything was fine a week ago, now unsure. Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Over and out Popdee
pics please, hard to help without visuals. Try taking pics in normal lighting. led or hps bulbs don't give a good color cri for diagnosng issues.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Flushing it out and leaving no nutrients will basically kill it off at this point instead of it filling out and finishing. Quick go toss in a bit of fert for real bro

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Being that it’s bag seed it could be a 11-12 weeker even, right bro. Especially if it’s not lookin done.

Popdee

Popdee

pics please, hard to help without visuals. Try taking pics in normal lighting. led or hps bulbs don't give a good color cri for diagnosng issues.
Iam no photography pro but do my best and post photos asap. Thanks
20190514 001813

20190514 001133
20190514 001219
Popdee

Popdee

Not the best picture but you can see the pistil tips turn orange, better through my lope. Please bring your knowledge to me and save my girl ;)
Thanks Popdee

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Iam no photography pro but do my best and post photos asap. ThanksView attachment 870440
Nice plant friend. Your looking ok imo. Just be patient. She looks like you should still feed her a bit. Let her dry out a bit with a little fertilizer in there and those leaves should perk up and she should finish. Doesn’t look like your in trouble at all really. Flushing out the built up salts could end up being good but gotta recharge the soil a bit after

Popdee

Popdee

Nice plant friend. Your looking ok imo. Just be patient. She looks like you should still feed her a bit. Let her dry out a bit with a little fertilizer in there and those leaves should perk up and she should finish. Doesn’t look like your in trouble at all really. Flushing out the built up salts could end up being good but gotta recharge the soil a bit after
Thanks,I gave her a good dose of Bloom after flush. I was afraid I may have hurt her with all the different "treatments" I tried from the Web.
thanks,I was afraid I hurt her with all the different treatments I tried from the web. I gave her a good dose of Bloom after I flushed her. The new pistils turning orange right away ( from the tip down) threw me, unsure if it was my lights too close or too much Bloom ( only fertilizer I've used on her, other than (stupid) blue fertilizer beads I mixed in replanting her ( my stupid). I have no time limit on her 8 or 12 weeks, not till I see amber. Thanks for your input, I talk to no one about her,around here.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Thanks,I gave her a good dose of Bloom after flush. I was afraid I may have hurt her with all the different "treatments" I tried from the Web.

thanks,I was afraid I hurt her with all the different treatments I tried from the web. I gave her a good dose of Bloom after I flushed her. The new pistils turning orange right away ( from the tip down) threw me, unsure if it was my lights too close or too much Bloom ( only fertilizer I've used on her, other than (stupid) blue fertilizer beads I mixed in replanting her ( my stupid). I have no time limit on her 8 or 12 weeks, not till I see amber. Thanks for your input, I talk to no one about her,around here.
A growers life can be a lonely one. That’s all changing tho.
Seems to me like your a worrying “helicopter parent” keep er simple. Those pistols are supposed to go darker. You worry about the environmental conditions (temps, humidity, air circulation etc) and let the plant do it’s thang. hand off the girl for a while. Ya pervert! Haha totally kidding bud.

Popdee

Popdee

A growers life can be a lonely one. That’s all changing tho.
Seems to me like your a worrying “helicopter parent” keep er simple. Those pistols are supposed to go darker. You worry about the environmental conditions (temps, humidity, air circulation etc) and let the plant do it’s thang. hand off the girl for a while. Ya pervert! Haha totally kidding bud.
Lonely indeed,"first rule of Fight Club"! Thanks for input and support. I really put this girl (hands off now) through some stressful times I fear, but she is strong,all mistakes are mine.
One final question, I read and now realize I needed more light power for a manifold grow (300w min),I have 260w and had my lights,3, fixed at 16", in my panic the other day I moved the lights to 20". Do you think I should move them back to 16 or leave at 20? Heat is not an issue, nor humidity or air movement. Any thoughts ,but mine, would be helpful. REAL nice to be able to "talk" about my grow with farmer of like mind. Over and out Popdee

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Lonely indeed,"first rule of Fight Club"! Thanks for input and support. I really put this girl (hands off now) through some stressful times I fear, but she is strong,all mistakes are mine.
One final question, I read and now realize I needed more light power for a manifold grow (300w min),I have 260w and had my lights,3, fixed at 16", in my panic the other day I moved the lights to 20". Do you think I should move them back to 16 or leave at 20? Heat is not an issue, nor humidity or air movement. Any thoughts ,but mine, would be helpful. REAL nice to be able to "talk" about my grow with farmer of like mind. Over and out Popdee
These issues aren’t actually that big a deal. Again, environment is your main focus. You can do a lot with 260 real watts. There’s folks on the farm here who could get damn near an lb off that much juice. (Prob slightly more efficient tech than your watts with fancy quantum boards or cobs mind you) but how do they do that? Environmental control and training just like you did. 20 inches might even be better for the plant than 16 inches away from canopy. Hard to tell with out the tool for that but If the leaves/buds are bleaching or leaves are canoeing overly this is not good. I often go by perkyness of the leaves. Hope i helped a bit. Make sure and post up your bud pics later for photo of the month. Who knows maybe you’ll have beginners luck and take the prize. Good luck bud

Popdee

Popdee

These issues aren’t actually that big a deal. Again, environment is your main focus. You can do a lot with 260 real watts. There’s folks on the farm here who could get damn near an lb off that much juice. (Prob slightly more efficient tech than your watts with fancy quantum boards or cobs mind you) but how do they do that? Environmental control and training just like you did. 20 inches might even be better for the plant than 16 inches away from canopy. Hard to tell with out the tool for that but If the leaves/buds are bleaching or leaves are canoeing overly this is not good. I often go by perkyness of the leaves. Hope i helped a bit. Make sure and post up your bud pics later for photo of the month. Who knows maybe you’ll have beginners luck and take the prize. Good luck bud
Hey thanks so much. It is truly great to have knowledgeable people to ask questions when you're stumped. She seems to be responding to the flush and raised light. I'll let her alone and just wait..someone say something about patience ✌
Over and out Popdee

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey thanks so much. It is truly great to have knowledgeable people to ask questions when you're stumped. She seems to be responding to the flush and raised light. I'll let her alone and just wait..someone say something about patience ✌
Over and out Popdee
pk, patience will be you and your plants best friend. You doing a good job with what you are working with. Like uncle rommie mentioned after a while you will know what to do just by looking at your garden. Good karma on the rest of your run.

Latest posts

Top Bottom