Sick lady in her 7th week

• Thread starter Popdee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Your plant looks to be a Sativa dominant hybrid of some sort. With Sativa's, they continue to grow as they flower, unlike most Indica varieties. Sativa's can take a long time to flower and will sometimes continue to flower until the plant kills itself, like a tree in autumn. There is always a controversy concerning the percentage of cloudy, or clear, or amber trichomes, and I usually disregard the scientific approach, and instead judge by the plant's ongoing growth and health/appearance. Sativa will usually drop it's larger fan leaves after they turn yellow, and often there will be some color changes (purples) as it ends it's flowering cycle. Your plant is green and looks pretty mature... I would keep her on a light diet until she decides what she is going to do. Flushing at this late stage might speed up any yellowing of the leaves, but your plants look to be close to mature. When they stop growing and get sorta funky looking at the ends of the main buds... like growing long but not wider, is a signal that I use to end the fun. It's better to let things go too long than not long enough, especially for Sativa dominant strains that flower long and late. Good Luck!

Popdee

Popdee

Holy crap little brother you ha ve shocked my world with your observance! I never considered a hybrid, only think in terms of indica and hopefully " couch lock"😀 I spent a couple hours reading up on Indica and Sativa... "sometimes we can't see the forest from the trees"
Thanks for opening my eyes to a "different" possibly✌
Over and out

Top Bottom