Sick Marijuana Plant (3weeks)

• Thread starter Mr.marijuana
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ryguy45

Ryguy45

Why can't you but it? It's even on Amazon. Maybe try vermiculite or even small pumice stones

Why can't you but it? It's on amazAm even! Use vermiculite or even small pumice stones will work. You have to allow for oxygen at your toys and that my friend is a solid black slab o death!;)
... damned voice to text...

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
The problem with your soil is your yard dirt, which is too heavy. You can grow as it is, and they don't look too bad, but for best results, plants like loose and easily available for space for root growth. If you are going to grow in containers, potting soil will work if you don't have anything else around. Don't buy the cheapest you can find, because it might be worse than what you have. A good potting soil will have everything you need in it already...including perlite (the little white crunchy balls that look like Styrofoam). Some will already have some degree of fertilizer in it...get the best that you can. Obviously, there is a lot you can do to improve your operation, but if you don't have access to anything other than potting soil, go for it! A good grow requires a little bit of pre planning...get your supplies and stuff before hand and the next grow will go much smoother. :cool:

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Agree use potting soil and heck your great farm soil, go 40-60, farm-potting soil. This will give you the best of both worlds and cheap as heck. Plus your farm soil looks very fertile so this may be a good thing mixing with cheap potting soil.

M

Mr.marijuana

Why can't you but it? It's even on Amazon. Maybe try vermiculite or even small pumice stones

Why can't you but it? It's on amazAm even! Use vermiculite or even small pumice stones will work. You have to allow for oxygen at your toys and that my friend is a solid black slab o death!;)
Its nor even black innfact its not even past semidark brown

M

Mr.marijuana

The problem with your soil is your yard dirt, which is too heavy. You can grow as it is, and they don't look too bad, but for best results, plants like loose and easily available for space for root growth. If you are going to grow in containers, potting soil will work if you don't have anything else around. Don't buy the cheapest you can find, because it might be worse than what you have. A good potting soil will have everything you need in it already...including perlite (the little white crunchy balls that look like Styrofoam). Some will already have some degree of fertilizer in it...get the best that you can. Obviously, there is a lot you can do to improve your operation, but if you don't have access to anything other than potting soil, go for it! A good grow requires a little bit of pre planning...get your supplies and stuff before hand and the next grow will go much smoother. :cool:
I will wing it but i dont have to worry about next year because then i can get all the gardening stuff i want

Ryguy45

Ryguy45

Its nor even black innfact its not even past semidark brown
If you wanna argue and dispute any advice given, why bother asking. You're argumentative with folks who are trying to help. If you're going to be this way, don't ask questions.

Top Bottom