Sick of all the crap around. Almost time....

• Thread starter just_in_ct
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

just_in_ct

Hey guys. I'm new here. I have been reading posts for a while so I figured I'd post something myself. I honestly found this place when I was looking up growing. I am so sick of the weed around here. I live in central CT. Occasionally I will get something good but most of it is over priced, dried too fast, not cured, sometimes male, and smells like hay. It's absolutely disgusting how people can actually put that crap out there. Well sorry i'm just venting. It's been about a week since i've had some goodness. Ugghhh Frustrating. All i hear is I got good weed. I can get good shit. Alllllll crap.

G

G.F. Greens

welcome to the farm, im sure those reasons you listed are a good part of why most the farmers here started growing and by the sounds of it you should be too if you haven't started yet. either way this is a great place with plenty of good people around who are very experienced and helpful growers, im sure you'll enjoy it here.:joint:

GFG

TortureKill

TortureKill

Male Smokin

Your smoking males? Hmmm..intresting.

Was gonna say the same WK.. The nerve some guys have, to try to sell off their males.. Y didnt I think of that?

D

Donk Frog

Welcome to the farm...to bad you did not live in Canada, when I have bad timeing and am waiting for my stuff to finish I order from www.budbuddy.biz but they only ship within Canada, plus they have acces to Budder King BUDDER....mmmmmmmm...

O

oglovinlife18

yeah everyone is tryng to cll stuff kush and charge an extra 100-200 dollars

J

joe.5

Welcome just in ct, i hear you.. the only reason I love growin is because I love bud and the feeling is mutual with me and my ladies.. some of these sales men are only out to make a living, it's just the nature of business.. they will advertise the brilliance of their stock just to make dollars even when the shyt is whack.. I don't blame them for trying, and I don't blame me for taking up the farmers baton and putting my money in to growing my own instead of lining their pockets.. Have a lot of fun, I'm a newbie here and I am loving the vibe :)

thinman

thinman

just in ct, welcome to the farm. i'm sure you'll be producing your own excellent smoke in the near future. good luck.

J

just_in_ct

thanks everybody for being so welcoming. I love this site. And NO i don't smoke male plants. haha. Recently someone said they had really good "headies." I figured I'd check em out. At first glance they looked nice. Then the smell. Awful Awful Awful. Mildew hay smell. I proced to look at a nug and noticed there were a few seeds in each nug. These people. I would quit b4 I would smoke that. Honestly I would be doing my own thing, but the living situation at the moment is hindering everything. I hope its soon because if this crap keeps up I will have no choice but to quit because i refuse to pay anybody for that overpriced crap. Sorry just a lil frustrated because all my friends and dealers say I'm way too fussy, but I just want some half way decent shit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom