ICMag Forum - Reviews, Complaints & Feedback Thread

• Thread starter poedizzle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billygoat

Billygoat

Hey Bozwell,

nice to see you. You'll like it here. Not a bad place to hang out and talk cannabis. None of these cannabis websites are perfect, but this one is a hell of allot better then most of them. I'm sure you'll fit in just nicely. Nice to see you.
Take care,
BG

B

Bozwell

Alright, here is the welcome to the farm picture...LOL
DSC018261.JPG
DSC01824.JPG

you took the words out my mouth mate.. my god i thought it was just me but id like to elbow him in the head...which is very unlike me

fractal

fractal

I got banned countless times from that Circle Jerk of a website. Once for a "tasteless" avatar, haha which is still up there with my old posts and other times for just being my regular stubborn assed self and refusing to tow the party line. Bunch of noobs over there all standing in line to suck Rez's dick and listen to europeans talking shit on Humboldt like they have any clue of what that place is like. No big loss, any seeds they have at that place you can still order from another site but I won't. . . Fucker stole my money twice !

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome

Glad to have you, hope all is well with you and yours

mal

B

billybongthumb

hows it growing!!! this was my first year ever completely cultivated me an outstanding female, i got a yield of 7 ounces i used miracle grow once a week she lived outside was eight months old i miss visiting her she was my addiction. the good thing is , i managed to successfully cloned a piece of her!! shes not totally gone forever got some new ideas and 35% food grade peroxide is a great tool by the way, and glad to b part of a social site that surrounds me with my fellow grow addicts lol!! by the way southern comfort was her name found a lost strain of that sweet cheba...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Alright, here is the welcome to the farm picture...LOL
DSC018261.JPG
DSC01824.JPG

Megas

Megas

Did Icon From Icmag Ever Make It Over Here? I don't see him as a user anymore. Great great guy, thought someone might know.

Last edited by a moderator:
VictorCREASE

VictorCREASE

Well guys fresh to the site and the coastal outdoor season is nearing. The Grinspoon babies are going in the soil now under light and watchful eye! Anyone have any tips or pointers for an nooby. -stay high!

Calixylon

Calixylon

Yea i think that might be "thee" most anti climactic strain ive ever seen, it looks like a long branch with single intermittent calyxs, at least thats the pheno everybody wants who grows that strain, i think i read in a grow report that theirs some better yielding phenos, but still, supposed to be a landrace sativa.

It may just be a very very long grow, and not yield much at all, and just could be very finnicky and throw nanners since its mostly sativa, doubt its a landrace but still, mostly pure sativa i bet.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

I have been waiting for someone to do something with the grinspoon. Cant wait for some pictures @VictorCREASE . I personally have only recently heard about this strain so still know very little about it. However from what I have heard from my UK based friends altho it is a questionable looking strain and yes as stated already a bit more than just lanky it is a seemingly solid genetic. I would like to do a lot of cross genetic research on it myself as everyone who has ever ran it said it tasted smelled looked like shit, while at the same time was the most potent bud they had ever puffed on... any thoughts or news on how yours are coming along?

Latest posts

Top Bottom