Sick plant need help diagnosing please

• Thread starter ThunderCats
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ThunderCats

ThunderCats

Hey, I recently started at a new grow and am trying to fix some problems. I'm thinking over watering since they are in soil and are being watered every day but I'm not sure. Let me know what you guys think.

Sick plant need help diagnosing please
Sick plant need help diagnosing please 2
Sick plant need help diagnosing please 3
Sick plant need help diagnosing please 4
ThunderCats

ThunderCats

Roots organic infinity, roots organic soul grow,cal mag, molasses,Alaskan fish fert, silica,recharge. All being grown in roots organic soil. They are about 2 months old under 315 cmh lights.

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

You have more than one problem, how long ago did these signs start? The curling, the dis coloration and the vibrantly purple stems? How much of this stuff and how often and whats the NPKs of it? do you have a ppm and ph meter? Daily waterings is not what you want to be doing, i know its pretty much coco growing but it isnt quite, there is some EWC or compost up in there. You need to water heavily and then allow for a no water period. I like to watch the perk of the plant, but your plants are hurting too much to tell like that. How much water are you putting on daily? How big is your soil base?

ThunderCats

ThunderCats

Yes I have ppm and ph meters. Ppm is about 1280 ph is around 6.2 now. Pots are 7 gal. About .5 gal of water per plant on these veg plants. I am new to this grow so the history of it is not really known. I'm thinking too much watering and too much nutes.

HaveApuff

HaveApuff

Wait a minute...did you really mean you are feeding these plants in veg 5 gallons of water per plant per day?

Og_punkgenetics

Og_punkgenetics

Hey, I recently started at a new grow and am trying to fix some problems. I'm thinking over watering since they are in soil and are being watered every day but I'm not sure. Let me know what you guys think.
Over watering and
does look like overwatering and possibly lock out. In soil you want it to get almost completly dry and the pot light as a feather before watering. The reason I think lock out is also happening is watering in 1200 ppm plus a day with more water than the plant uptakes in a day, building up salts in the medium

electricusername

electricusername

You have more than one problem, how long ago did these signs start? The curling, the dis coloration and the vibrantly purple stems? How much of this stuff and how often and whats the NPKs of it? do you have a ppm and ph meter? Daily waterings is not what you want to be doing, i know its pretty much coco growing but it isnt quite, there is some EWC or compost up in there. You need to water heavily and then allow for a no water period. I like to watch the perk of the plant, but your plants are hurting too much to tell like that. How much water are you putting on daily? How big is your soil base?
what do you use for checking soil PH? anything more reliable than the basic, 2-prong "stick it and read?"

electricusername

electricusername

Over watering and

does look like overwatering and possibly lock out. In soil you want it to get almost completly dry and the pot light as a feather before watering. The reason I think lock out is also happening is watering in 1200 ppm plus a day with more water than the plant uptakes in a day, building up salts in the medium
I just started using Athena's "cleanse" for this exact reason. I'm hoping for the best.

Latest posts

Top Bottom